Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Miami Dade 75' ladder

Anyone have any specs or information on the Rosenbauer apparatus on the Spartain chasis that Miami Dade is running? Wheel base, cubic feet of compartment space, weight and axle weights, options, etc? Anything would help. Thanks for your time.

MembersZone Subscriber

Is this the one you're looking for:

http://www.rosenbaueramerica.com/del.../detail/?id=77

Rosenbauer usually posts the actual spec sheets on their website of recent deliveries.

Forum Member

Contact the dealer in your area and I'm sure they can get the drawing for you or any additional info you need.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by zzyyzx View Post

Rosenbauer usually posts the actual spec sheets on their website of recent deliveries.
    I have contacted General and am hoping to get a copy of that spec, just looking for someone on the forum here that may be running one of those trucks and hoping to get some good feedback on them. Thanks again for your help, and any more info would be great.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by zzyyzx View Post

I can't find any spec sheets for this particular truck, hopefully they will get me something first of the week.

MembersZone Subscriber

If you don't receive anything contact me at jim@maxfire.com and I'll see what I can do.

Forum Member

Default The dealer was Fire Fighting Innovations

You could also try contacting Bob Milnes at Fire Fighting Innovations rbmilnes@aol.com
    I'm pretty sure he sold those trucks to Miami.

MembersZone Subscriber

Shoot me a PM or email. I just happen to know a guy who can get you everything you need to know about these ladders.

If any does find, or can get the complete build sheet on them, I'd be really appreciative to get them.

Thanks.

FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Forum Member

That would be great, I tried to PM you but don't know if it went through. Get me your email address and I will send you a list of questions. Any, and I mean, any additional info you can get me would be great, and I really appreciate it. Thanks again.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by robonel View Post
    Anyone have any specs or information on the Rosenbauer apparatus on the Spartain chasis that Miami Dade is running? Wheel base, cubic feet of compartment space, weight and axle weights, options, etc? Anything would help. Thanks for your time.
    I just had the specs and drawings emailed to me. Thanks for all of your input, and I am still looking for someone who works with these trucks for their opinions on the products. Thanks again.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by robonel View Post
    I just had the specs and drawings emailed to me. Thanks for all of your input, and I am still looking for someone who works with these trucks for their opinions on the products. Thanks again.
    If you don't find someone here from the MDFD, i strongly suggest you made a phone call to the Fire Department and ask for what you are looking for and your purpose. You will be amaze on the ammount of info you will get. I did that for a HR unit and I got so many suggestions and even drawings over the mail. We locally have E-1 75ft aerials and we are not to impress with them (Electrical Issues) but besides that, we use it for almost every thing (Haz-Mat Monitoring, Car Accidents, EMS Calls, Rope Rescue, Fire, Trench Rescue, etc) and is pretty jam pack of equipment.

Ed.

Forum Member

What is the reason your department wants to go with a ladder for a primary EMS/Fire apparatus? What do you currently run for this type of response? If manpower is the issue are you going to understaff the ladder company? How many FF's does Miami-Dade run on the ladder trucks they bought?

Thread Information