Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Default VOTE FOR BOODA - Help a Brother FF

Hey everyone,

Please vote for Booda at http://www.hhofdogcontest.com/results/top-dogs?page=1

A member of IACOJ is out on LOD for PTSD and another IACOJ member and myself decided we wanted to cheer him up by voting our little hearts out for his dog Booda in the Hallmark Hall of Fame "A Dog Named Christmas" contest.

There is some FIERCE competition and we need ALL the help we can get.

Please vote as often as you can. Delete the browsing history, refresh the page and vote vote vote!!!!!

The difference was VERY APPARENT after I posted this plea on "Post Three Words". PLEASE KEEP UP THE VOTING!!!! It is hard to get ahead when other dogs are going up 5 to 10 votes to our 1 vote. Booda has been on Page One a few times, but then we lose ground because we don't have enough people voting.

The contest runs until December 15th and the top 25 dogs get a prize.

THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Default Thanks!!!

Booda kicked some major butt today for awhile, but we're still fighting to stay alive and have lost a lot of ground since our big push this morning.

PLEASE VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!! I know everyone can't put as much time in because I'm still not working, but the more people voting the better!

1 hour = 200 votes (depending on the speed of your computer).

GO BOODA!!!

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Booda just dropped another spot in the time it took kme to write that post.

We're in danger of falling to page 3!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

BUMP!!!! We're losing ground again - need more than the 1-2 votes we've been getting for the past hour or so. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

BUMP!!!! Need immediate assistance - Hank is trying to overtake us and we need HELP!!!! PLEASE COME AND VOTE FOR BOODA!!!!

Thanks!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

HELP!!!! Ginger is coming on strong - 40 to 50 votes at a time it won't take her long to catch up and pass us!!! PLEASE COME AND VOTE FOR AWHILE if you can!!

THANKS!!!

GO BOODA!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

I'm off for a nap, been voting pretty much non-stop since 5:30 this morning and that was on 4 hours sleep.

KEEP ON VOTING!!!! Thank you so much for your help, everyone!

GOOOOOOOOOO BOODA!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

You guys (expletive here) rock!!!!

I was able to take a nap yesterday without worrying about how far behind Booda would be when I came back.

I was even able to catch up on Facebook and play a few games of Bejeweled, which I haven't done for over a week. Yes, I put my life on hold for Booda LOL

With your awesome help yesterday, we were able to get back to page one YAHOOOO!!!!

Now Firegeezer has featured Booda so we'll really be smokin' !!!

Thanks again for everyone's help!!! 10 more days ...

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

HELP!!!! Voting alone and Izzy coming fast!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

And just like that, we lost the position we had just gained in the past hour. Izzy came out of nowhere!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Done that. Thats a nice looking dog ya got there!
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Cardi is coming up fast ... please come and vote (if you aren't already there!).

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, we're kicking some major butt!

VOTING TIPS and SUGGESTIONS:

Click on current entries
    Click on current top dogs
    vote from this page, then you can see who's coming up behind you and by how many votes and whether or not you need to panic LOL and you can also see who you're chasing and when to make a big push.

I vote, click the mouse on Tools, hit the letter D twice on the keyboard and while the browser history is being deleted, move mouse to the refresh button. As soon as the deleting window is closed I click on refresh (or hit F5 sometimes) I then move the mouse into position to be able to click the voting button as soon as the page finishes refreshing.

Repeat thousands of times LOL

If the page is taking a long time to load, hit refresh again

If you get Site Offline page, keep hitting refresh until it kicks back in (usually never more than 3 times, mostly 1 time will do it)

Every once in awhile I need to actually close the browser and start over, but that doesn't happen often.

THANKS FOR HELPING!!! Happy voting ... I have to go out for a bit, please keep the pressure up!! It's been great seeing so many votes at once. So different than one or two of us voting at once.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

HELP!!!!

THAT was frustrating. We caught up to and passed Izzy and then everyone left and I'm the only one voting!!!! So Izzy took back the lead and has surged ahead. PLEASE COME AND HELP!!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Well, I'm off to bed shortly. Looks like we'll probably be overtaken by at least two pooches (Leonidas and Liam) unless there's some overnight voting.

GO BOODA!!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Mornin' everyone,

Yes yes, I know I only slept 5 hours .... wind kept waking me up and then I moved the wrong way and had one of those "ARGH DID THAT EVER HURT" moments with my back and promptly was wide awake and had to get up, which was a painful process but I couldn't stay horizontal with pain like that. Heat and drugs FAST.

OK there MIGHT have been one or two F words in there too.

PLEASE come and vote!! Booda made such huge strides yesterday, it's a shame to drop back and lose all that ground, which we're in danger of doing, as Duke is making a run for it and Booda was only up about 4 or 5 votes from when I went to bed and I'm the only one voting again.

THANKS!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Just found out a SUPER fast way to vote multiple times without having to delete the browsing history.

To shut off cookies, go to tools, click internet options, click on privacy, and slide scale up to block all cookies ... put finger on F5, mouse on vote and go go go goooooooooo BOODA!!!

Then put your cookies back to whatever setting you had them on when you're finished voting.

THANKS EVERYONE, let's keep on voting for Booda!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

WOW Booda just hit 100,000 votes!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! We couldn't have done it without your help.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

URGENT ... NEED HELP ASAP if anyone's around please .... Ginger is making a run for it going up 30 to 50 votes to Booda's 1 vote (me). PLEASE COME AND VOTE if you're able.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

URGENT!! Please vote as much as you can for Booda today. He has dropped from 4th place to 7th place.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Site is back up and running faster ... Heidi making a run for it and I need help FAST please!!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information