Forum Member

Talking The AFG notification weight room.

If you get the first 1199a or any notice, post it here. We'll watch and 'weight' here.

Its just after 5:00 on the east coast. This thread does have a drinking room that just opened for buisness. First round is on the third person to walk in as I have turned the open sign around to face the street.

Sandy3810, your feelings seem to be just like everyone elses. You have about 7 hours left on your date selection.

Remember the first 1199a notification from AFG,,,, here.

FH Mag/.com Contributor

Reminds me of an early Family Guy episode with the hit on Lois. At the pet shop, "I would like to buy a 'bunny'. What kind of bunny would you like? An automatic bunny, semi-automatic bunny?"

MembersZone Subscriber

As I stumble into the weight room from the bar I notice that there are not any "energy" drinks on the tables yet. So drink up everyone as I will buy the first round of "energy" drinks.

FH Mag/.com Contributor

I was just told that they're going to let us have a steam room in here, so long as it doesn't go too far out of the grants world into other tangents better served up in the Off-Duty forum which is the catch-all. So I guess like any other weight room we get to take out frustrations with the grant process. Probably better than drinking anyway....

Forum Member

Cool He haw & 1199

Guess ill watch A HE HAW rerun and have some carolina moon shine bottoms up now where did they put that 1199?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmcneill View Post
    As I stumble into the weight room from the bar I notice that there are not any "energy" drinks on the tables yet. So drink up everyone as I will buy the first round of "energy" drinks.
    Yep, your the third one so it is your round. I'll take a Red Bull and Tanqueray(?) Yuk!

Maybe two since my grandpa was the Shepherd of the Hills (Truman Powell). don't know if he's even known there anymore. But worth a try for an extra round.

We'll see how well this weighting room works. I sure miss the original.

I see no notifications have been sent as yet. Bummer Sandy.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    Yep, your the third one so it is your round. I'll take a Red Bull and Tanqueray(?) Yuk!

Maybe two since my grandpa was the Shepherd of the Hills (Truman Powell). don't know if he's even known there anymore. But worth a try for an extra round.

We'll see how well this weighting room works. I sure miss the original.

I see no notifications have been sent as yet. Bummer Sandy.
    Why didnt you fellows get me up when they closed down the other bar? I was the one lying on the ground next to the fire hydrant. Thank goodness for that cab driver, who drove me around the block last week and dropped me off where I left from. He told me where you all went. mmcneil, I'll take a Jagerbomb!

Forum Member

i got lost.....visited some deep dark area that seemed to have secret service and fema people there. it was torture! there seemed to be no conversation and there was a rattling of papers all the time. every now and then i thought i heard darn gotta reboot hahaha! i escaped to find our old place gone. took me awhile but a little elf type person pointed me in the right direction. i am drowning my sorrows with sparkling water and a dash of cranberry juice. i do miss the old days tho. i can't believe they didn't drop yesterday.....that feeling must have been christmas spirit instead!

FH Mag/.com Contributor

visited some deep dark area that seemed to have secret service and fema people there. it was torture! there seemed to be no conversation and there was a rattling of papers all the time. every now and then i thought i heard darn gotta reboot hahaha!
    You got into the White House dinner too?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by sandy3810 View Post
    took me awhile but a little elf type person pointed me in the right direction.

Elf? As this is firehouse, would it not be an ALF person?

Thread Information