Forum Member

Default Goodbye and good riddance, Fat Tony

I don't care where you're going, as long as you're going. Take your suspender & belt combination and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Forum Member

T.C leaving? You mean he finally scammed enough cash to call it quits. Wow the party really is over.

All in all I'm glad I went over and was damn lucky to have served with a good bunch of guys (for the most part, especially at the beginning of my tour) in our little corner of Iraq. So for that I'll say thanks Fat Tony.

By the way how many guys have "voluntarily" demobed.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by FFPCogs08 View Post
    T.C leaving? You mean he finally scammed enough cash to call it quits. Wow the party really is over.

All in all I'm glad I went over and was damn lucky to have served with a good bunch of guys (for the most part, especially at the beginning of my tour) in our little corner of Iraq. So for that I'll say thanks Fat Tony.

By the way how many guys have "voluntarily" demobed.
    Yeah, I got to work with some great guys too. Had a good time doing it. Got to travel and see the world a little bit. All in all, I'm glad I got to go. It had it's moments, but I enjoyed it, and the cash was good doing it. Most days, I actually miss working with a lot of the guys I was with. I wish and hope that I could work with them again some day. See ya in the next hot Zone!

Forum Member

Default Bye bye Bobby

Bobby,

I was happy to be your hero and mentor if only for a year. Maybe someday we'll meet again on the road and I'll show you what a real motorcycle looks like. How's that sportster treating you?

Monkeys rule.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Outdispiece View Post
    Bobby,

I was happy to be your hero and mentor if only for a year. Maybe someday we'll meet again on the road and I'll show you what a real motorcycle looks like. How's that sportster treating you?

Monkeys rule.
    The Gobbler lives I see...

You were far from my hero. I will say you were one of the best officers I worked for though....which doesn't say much by the way...because you could have crapped in your hand and thrown it on the wall and done a better job of leading..ha ha. It's a fat boy, and all is well.....

Thread Information