Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Lightbulb Automatic Aid Agreements examples for our

mutual aid partners.

I'm looking for someone who has a copy of their automatic aid agreement with their mutual aid partners, and who is willing to share it.

In reviewing our old agreements within our local emergency operations plan last month, I see that we need to update right away. After discussing this with our neighboring member fire departments, I found some do not quite understand what an Automatic Aid agreement actually entails.

An example from another area may help them understand and accept if we can find another mutual aid association willing to share theirs with us.

my email is jam24u@windstream.net or jm44849@windstream.net

Confidentiality is assured.

If we by chance get our regional communications grant approved, we will need to get a M.O.U. agreement established as well. The ISO and our state MFO is a factor in this too and if anyone is willing to share either or both, I would appreciate it.

We must get our county on the path towards keeping pace with the nation.

Our's is real easy. It is with our neighboring dept who is about a 5 minute drive away. From 6:00am-6:00pm if one dept is paged out for a structure fire the other dept is automatically rolling an engine with a 4-5 man crew. This is due to low manpower during the daytime. From 6:00pm-6:00am, when people are home, the M?A dept standsby at their station until responding dept can get on scene and decide what they want to do. It has worked great for us for several years now. Hope that helps some.

FH Mag/.com Contributor

If you're looking for an actual copy of an agreement to sign here's the one for Harris County TX: http://www.hcfmo.net/Forms/Basic%20I...0AGREEMENT.pdf

I've got an MOU if you want to email me, someone else passed it on and I made it generic so it's easy for people to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    mutual aid partners.

I'm looking for someone who has a copy of their automatic aid agreement with their mutual aid partners, and who is willing to share it.

In reviewing our old agreements within our local emergency operations plan last month, I see that we need to update right away. After discussing this with our neighboring member fire departments, I found some do not quite understand what an Automatic Aid agreement actually entails.

An example from another area may help them understand and accept if we can find another mutual aid association willing to share theirs with us.

my email is jam24u@windstream.net or jm44849@windstream.net

Confidentiality is assured.

If we by chance get our regional communications grant approved, we will need to get a M.O.U. agreement established as well. The ISO and our state MFO is a factor in this too and if anyone is willing to share either or both, I would appreciate it.

We must get our county on the path towards keeping pace with the nation.
    Check your email Jim. I sent an MOU to you
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

"Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Thread Information