Forum Member

Default Side jobs now available in Texas!

Part time Work available for Firefighters in Houston and all areas. This is the side job you've always wanted. Make extra money on your days off.

Hometown Heroes Workforce is headed up by a retired Fire Chief and we hire only
    Police, Fire, and EMS to do simple safe work in your home town. Pays an average of $50.00 an hour and a minimum of $300.00 every 4 weeks.
    I have 23,000 locations and will hire 1000 team members.

No cost. EVER.

Please, Police, Fire or EMS certified only. You do not have to be currently employed in these fields to qualify.

Contact for more info:

Chief@pro-motion.us

248-560-0511 Direct
    Last edited by Chiefy; 07-28-2010 at 12:41 PM.
    Think first and be safe. Your family wants to hold you, not a folded flag.

Proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders

Forum Member

HEY TEXAS!!!! Come on! There is a lot of work and money available for you in Texas. I need Austin, 3 or 4 more in Houston, Abilene, Lubbock, Corpus Christi! The money is here. Take it! Call me. I'll let you talk to other Texas firefighters I already have working. Why not make extra money? Do you have too much of the stuff already?

Call me. It's a real company and a real offer.

Forum Member

Wellllll....I'm thinking that we need just a LITTLE bit more info.

Things like, what exactly do ya do?

Forum Member

Yeah, I agree, need more details before I even consider picking up the phone. Too many scams today.
    Pete

Forum Member

Default Texas work

I’m a retired Fire Chief from the Detroit Area.
    The company I work for (Pro-Motion Technology Group) is a $45million dollar a year Audio/ Visual company that sells and services all the sight and sound equipment for over 100 national retail and restaurants all over the Country, such Rite-Aid, Sears, JC Penny, Wal-Mart, Chili’s, Footlocker, American Eagle Outfitter, and on and on.

They had me start a side job company/division that used Firefighters to fill our need to supplement our independent technicians (that charge $100/hr minimum two hours) when the job was low tech and did not need the tech’s expertise. My guys did mostly TV or DVD player swap outs. When one of our units quit functioning properly, they would “overnight” a new replacement and I would have a FF swap it out. It was usually 4 or 5 screws, 5 color coded connections, a power cord and a cable connection and they were done. We sent for a pickup from the business so they didn’t even have to carry it out. $50.00 was the average pay.

Not bad. But the work was occasional, only when something failed, were we used. Then it expanded to getting model #s off of some stuff, setting up small displays and so on. Good, but still occasional. Usually 2-6 times a month, maybe. But the work was expanding.

Now, we have around 400 Firefighters all across the US and Canada doing low tech stuff and still expanding.

We just got a client that owns 95% of the world’s free-standing Blood Pressure machines. You know, the ones you sit down in, put your arm in the sleeve and push the button and it takes your blood pressure. They are in most national chain pharmacies. 23,000 of them!

They would like to hire us to swap out the ad cards that are located on those 23,000 B/P machines….every 4 wks. It should only take 10 minutes to swap the ads. No tools, no signature required. In and out in 10 minutes…. $15.00 per store. 20 stores per team member x $15.00 = $300.00 every 4wks. Not bad for changing out cardboard ads.

Now we need to expand the team of FFs, so I opened it up to not only Firefighters but also Police Officers and EMS. I need at least 1000 more.
    We are going to change our name from RED HOT SWAP to Hometown Heroes Workforce.
    That’s just the beginning. The $300 is the low end of the pay. I have programs with the B/P machines to double or triple that. We have a lot of opportunities to make more….A lot more.
    And that’s only 1 customer. I have more waiting.

Fill out an application TODAY and get in on it. Police, Fire and EMS. It’s a great team to be a part of.

Call me if you have questions.

Forum Member

Default Texas....

Lubbock
    Amarillo
    Fort Worth
    Abilene
    Mc Allen
    Corpus Christi
    Wichita Falls

All still wide open.

Forum Member

anything in the kileen/fort hood area?

MembersZone Subscriber

it just seems like a scam chiefy
    The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Forum Member

It's real. I now have 580 Firefighters working in all 50 states. It's part time, but it's very good money and you can do it around your schedule.

Call or email.
    I'll provide firefighters that work for me that you can talk to if you wish.

Thread Information