Forum Member

Default 10 Questions Log

When you receive the 10 Questions, log it here so everyone knows when they have started..

Forum Member

Will this be the week?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by RES81CUE View Post
    Will this be the week?
    We can only hope. The Eagle has taken flight but, has not settled on a landing spot yet. With no 10qs issued or spoken for yet, I doubt we will see awards before 2010 New Year.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Forum Member

Angry

I think your right... With this being a short week I dont see awards happening by December 31st.

Forum Member

Don't forget, the Federal government has a snow day today - the Federal government is closed except for emergency personnel, and while many involved in AFG as also first reponders, they're not considered emergency personnel and aren't in the office today.

So don't expect action today and the offices will be closed on Friday for Christmas.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by shesinsane View Post
    Don't forget, the Federal government has a snow day today - the Federal government is closed except for emergency personnel, and while many involved in AFG as also first reponders, they're not considered emergency personnel and aren't in the office today.

So don't expect action today and the offices will be closed on Friday for Christmas.
    Thanks for the reminder.. that is some small solice to those of us who are still frantically checking for an 1199, and finding and empty stocking....

Forum Member

Question

So, anybody have an idea when they are going to start using the automated 1199 notifications instead of the AFG personnel doing it by hand?

Forum Member

Do the 10 questions come after you send in your 1199A form. This is the first time for Our FD in 5 years of trying for the AFG. Need some direction for this newbie.

Forum Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jspires1 View Post
    Do the 10 questions come after you send in your 1199A form. This is the first time for Our FD in 5 years of trying for the AFG. Need some direction for this newbie.
    The 10 Q's will come , when the folks at AFG are ready to release them. So far none have been sent.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by jspires1 View Post
    Hey Jeff, glad to see you got some award money coming your way finally. Congratulations.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Forum Member

Thumbs up 10 Qs

May not mean much but I did talk with the AFG folks today about a 2009 1199 that I will have to deny due to receiving my 2008 prior DQ that came back around in the final round of 2008 grants 2 months ago. (did you follow all that-even my head spun).

Anyway I posed the question on when the 10 Qs will be out because that is where I have to deny and he stated the second week in January.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I did also receive the 1199 on my Tanker (I mean Tender-don't want it to have wings!) so will be anxiously waiting for the 10Qs.

Merry Christmas!

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by geefireman View Post
    May not mean much but I did talk with the AFG folks today about a 2009 1199 that I will have to deny due to receiving my 2008 prior DQ that came back around in the final round of 2008 grants 2 months ago. (did you follow all that-even my head spun).

Anyway I posed the question on when the 10 Qs will be out because that is where I have to deny and he stated the second week in January.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I did also receive the 1199 on my Tanker (I mean Tender-don't want it to have wings!) so will be anxiously waiting for the 10Qs.

Merry Christmas!
    not a bad problem to have

Forum Member

Thank you! This a really big Christmas present for us. 5 years and 2 seminars later. We hope to be on the right track. Wow, Still can not get the smile off my Fire Chiefs face. Merry Christmas to you all. Be safe and Be careful.

Thread Information