Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Question Looking to say thanks!

I work with an established Japanese-American company that is devoted to a life in balance. They are a 35-year old full wellness company with a line of products that really work. They have amazing results with back and sleep problems as well as a host of other issues.

Over the holidays, I was thinking about the men and women who put their lives on the line and wanted to find a way to say thank you for what they do. One of the things we offer is a Japanese Rollout - a type of magnetic massage that's relaxing, totally free, and amazingly beneficial. It's a great way to say thanks and introduce them to something that will completely change their world.

I was hoping to do some type of appreciation event locally in Chicagoland. Could anyone help point me in the right direction?
    Thank you!
    - Melisa

MembersZone Subscriber

I'm assuming you're not looking to put on an event all by yourself, so you'll probably want to piggyback on another established event. Contact the local Fire Department or Cities and find out when they are doing a benefits or health fair. You might be able to jump in on that. Another would be to check in with the local Union or FOOLS chapter and see if they know any events coming up in the area.

Forum Member

Thanks for the positive energy and the leads. I contacted the FOOLS as well as the Chicago Civil Defense, haven't heard back from either. Keep me in your prayers and wish me luck.
    Cheers!
    - melisa

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_Town_Melisa View Post
    Thanks for the positive energy and the leads. I contacted the FOOLS as well as the Chicago Civil Defense, haven't heard back from either. Keep me in your prayers and wish me luck.
    Cheers!
    - melisa
    I will say a prayer for you. You might want to consider posting a link so some of us can visit and learn a little more.

Prayer coming your way Miss Melisa!

Thread Information