Forum Member

Default 1199A Acceptance email

Received mine at 0400 this morning..anyone else?
    This email is confirmation that your SF 1199A, Direct Deposit Form, has been accepted by our financial system on 12/28/2009. The information is certified by you as accurate. Therefore, this will be the information used when FEMA makes payments, as requested by you.

Forum Member

Smile

you lucky dog!

Forum Member

When did you submit them?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sidizzle1129 View Post
    When did you submit them?
    faxed on 12/17

Forum Member

We also got a confirmation. Sent it on 12/17.

Forum Member

Don't we have a pool on this?

(sorry, that was the 10 question pool)

Forum Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    Don't we have a pool on this?

(sorry, that was the 10 question pool)
    Who will start the 1st roud pool?

Forum Member

Hello from Bama country. Got my confirmation back today were they accepted my SF 1199A that I faxed back on the 17th but like others I have read, it was on the old EMW 2002 grant. No sweat it had the FO-2009 number on it. Has anyone found it listed in an old grant and they sent it back as a 2002 award #. Should I worry about it and call the help desk? OH!! by the way guys this is my first posting. Been reading the forums for years. Learned a lot from your postings. This one"fingers crossed" will be my fourth one for 79k.
    Thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

20 minutes North of Cooperstown, NY/ Baseball Hall of Fame

In the View 1199 window it no longer has the option to print 1199! We faxed this out on 12/18. Does this mean I should have an acceptance e-mail on the way?
    Last edited by rjcont; 12-30-2009 at 08:05 AM.

Forum Member

I have the same problem. No print button. When I use the regular print, the banking information does not come up. Have a call in to help desk, but so far have heard nothing.
    Any suggestions?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by dfd 701 View Post
    Hello from Bama country. Got my confirmation back today were they accepted my SF 1199A that I faxed back on the 17th but like others I have read, it was on the old EMW 2002 grant. No sweat it had the FO-2009 number on it. Has anyone found it listed in an old grant and they sent it back as a 2002 award #. Should I worry about it and call the help desk? OH!! by the way guys this is my first posting. Been reading the forums for years. Learned a lot from your postings. This one"fingers crossed" will be my fourth one for 79k.
    Thanks
    Shouldn't be an issue. Congrats on what should be #4.

Forum Member

Red face spinning here

Quote Originally Posted by dfd 701 View Post
    Thanks
    This is going to be your fourth grant award that is pending? Dude I need guys like you to help me. Onebugle can't be holding my hand all the time. (along with a host of others)

Now what happened with my 1199's was when I checked on the status page I noticed a 'new message' notification in the mail column on a current 2009 application. They requested I update my 1199 information because our department added an additional checking account for grant awards as the account numbers submitted were not the same as the previous years. I needed to update the information on my 2008 1199 and luckily later that day I noticed another application number appeared as well and that one had no prior messages attached to it to let me know it was receiving an 1199 also. Nothing.

So I have been notified three different ways now. My first was a phone call from Kurt on 6/30/08 at 5:05pm, the next time was a AFG mail notification on the Status page and the last one was an application number showing up on the updated 1199. So three different ways and I swear it is like they want us checking in every day if not every few hours. Especially since the first 1199 update appeared two weeks ago today.

When you throw in the guy who started the thread about noticing reductions directly on his online application during the first week of November and the 6 week delay after that till the first 1199, It was both slow and frantic and to me, erratic. Seems like delays in the closeout portals was a foreshadowing of what was to come.

I hope the station grant people get some breaks if they broke ground a little early. Time schedules for these applicants could be getting a little tight, especially if there are possible conflicts with other construction projects.

So this being only my second round

MembersZone Subscriber

20 minutes North of Cooperstown, NY/ Baseball Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Illini View Post
    I have the same problem. No print button. When I use the regular print, the banking information does not come up. Have a call in to help desk, but so far have heard nothing.
    Any suggestions?
    If you have printed it, had it signed and faxed it there is nothing more to do but wait. I have already done this and was just questioning the change in the status page for view 1199.

Thread Information