Thread: Miami

Forum Member

Exclamation Miami

Miami part time jobs available. I have quite a few in Orlando now, and enough in Tallahassee, but I need at least 10 in the Miami area.

248-560-0511
    Think first and be safe. Your family wants to hold you, not a folded flag.

Proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders

Forum Member

i live in the miami/broward area...what does the job consist of?

Forum Member

Im in the area, what kind of work?

Forum Member

I’m a retired Fire Chief from the Detroit Area.
    The company I work for (Pro-Motion Technology Group) is a $45million dollar a year Audio/ Visual company that sells and services all the sight and sound equipment for over 100 national retail and restaurants all over the Country, such Rite-Aid, Sears, JC Penny, Wal-Mart, Chili’s, Footlocker, American Eagle Outfitter, and on and on.

They had me start a side job company/division that used Firefighters to fill our need to supplement our independent technicians (that charge $100/hr minimum two hours) when the job was low tech and did not need the tech’s expertise. My guys did mostly TV or DVD player swap outs. When one of our units quit functioning properly, they would “overnight” a new replacement and I would have a FF swap it out. It was usually 4 or 5 screws, 5 color coded connections, a power cord and a cable connection and they were done. We sent for a pickup from the business so they didn’t even have to carry it out. $50.00 was the average pay.

Not bad. But the work was occasional, only when something failed, were we used. Then it expanded to getting model #s off of some stuff, setting up small displays and so on. Good, but still occasional. Usually 2-6 times a month, maybe. But the work was expanding.

Now, we have around 400 Firefighters all across the US and Canada doing low tech stuff and still expanding.

We just got a client that owns 95% of the world’s free-standing Blood Pressure machines. You know, the ones you sit down in, put your arm in the sleeve and push the button and it takes your blood pressure. They are in most national chain pharmacies. 23,000 of them!

They would like to hire us to swap out the ad cards that are located on those 23,000 B/P machines….every 4 wks. It should only take 10 minutes to swap the ads. No tools, no signature required. In and out in 10 minutes…. $15.00 per store. 20 stores per team member x $15.00 = $300.00 every 4wks. Not bad for changing out cardboard ads.

Now we need to expand the team of FFs, so I opened it up to not only Firefighters but also Police Officers and EMS. I need at least 1000 more.
    We are going to change our name from RED HOT SWAP to Hometown Heroes Workforce.
    That’s just the beginning. The $300 is the low end of the pay. I have programs with the B/P machines to double or triple that. We have a lot of opportunities to make more….A lot more.
    And that’s only 1 customer. I have more waiting.

Fill out an application TODAY and get in on it. Police, Fire and EMS. It’s a great team to be a part of.

Email if you have questions.

Chief@pro-motion.us
    Think first and be safe. Your family wants to hold you, not a folded flag.

Proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders

Thread Information