Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Smile 2010 AFG Target Application Date

Just found out that the target application period for this years AFG grant will be March 30 to April 30. Just remember this is a target date, we all know how 2009 awards are going, so this could change.

MembersZone Subscriber lfdmichael's Avatar

Default add 25 weeks to round 1

I would certainly have my project ready by then, but in reality it takes about 25 rounds of awards to get current project year done. If you shoot for 20 weeks and plan on 5 rounds after next year opens you'll probably be pretty close.

Is this Friday the day to start counting from? Maybe the next 2010 afg date could be fodder for the next contest.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by lfdmichael View Post
    I would certainly have my project ready by then, but in reality it takes about 25 rounds of awards to get current project year done. If you shoot for 20 weeks and plan on 5 rounds after next year opens you'll probably be pretty close.

Is this Friday the day to start counting from? Maybe the next 2010 afg date could be fodder for the next contest.
    They usually try to get everyone notified (at least for the most part) by 1199a updates or other means whether they're getting the previous year's grant before the application period. If I remember right, there was a pretty good rush of 1199a updates just before, or just after the application period opened for 2009.

Thread Information