Forum Member

Default TDU/BDU style uniform badges?

Looking for a supplier of the sew-on TDU/BDU style badges for a uniform. I can't find anything other than security guard ones on Galls. The other fire retailers seem to only have normal metal badges. Working on explorer uniforms and need these for them. Anyone know of a retailer that sells these?
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by nmfire View Post
    Looking for a supplier of the sew-on TDU/BDU style badges for a uniform. I can't find anything other than security guard ones on Galls. The other fire retailers seem to only have normal metal badges. Working on explorer uniforms and need these for them. Anyone know of a retailer that sells these?
    Look for a local tailor shop, in your area, that does embroidering. They will usually create an original patch for a small setup fee.
    Here is an online example to give you an idea on pricing. American Patch & Emblem Company

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up BDU style badges

you might also try a company called uniform acceriories (sorry for the spelling ) the web address is www.uniforms4all.com we use them for our uniforms and they are a great company

Forum Member

I am not having any luck with this at all. Galls and the other online places I know of don't seem to have ANY sew on badges. They must exist somewhere.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Forum Member

I am not having any luck with this at all. Galls and the other online places I know of don't seem to have ANY sew on badges. They must exist somewhere.
    It may be a stretch - but check out Rosen's in Albany NY- they supplied our BDU uniforms with custom embroidered patches- if they can't do it themselves maybe they can direct you.....

http://rosensuniforms.com/

Early Adopter

Are you looking for something like this?

Check out Emblem Enterprises. We had at one time planned to get cloth badges for our job shirts, but went in a different direction. When I worked with them a couple of years ago on that project, they had both stock and custom cloth badges available. All of my dealings with them were very pleasant. Their number is (800) 444-5561.

Back In Black

I'd go with the security guard ones.

I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Thread Information