Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Award notice in my inbox this AM!

First time we ever hit, 68K for new gear, SCBA and sometraining money too! It's snowing again and I don't even care for once!

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by OsbornFPD View Post
    First time we ever hit, 68K for new gear, SCBA and sometraining money too! It's snowing again and I don't even care for once!
    Congrats on the first time win.

Talking

Way to go Osborn !!
    Welcome to the club.
    Get the happy dance going down at the station.

Forum Member

Sent out a mass text to everyone @ 0630, my phone hasn't stopped ringing since!

Ain't it great! Congrats!

Forum Member

Got notification this morning! $190,000 for a Tanker/Pumper! Was unable to get into the application to print the award! Has anyone else had problems? We still doing the HAPPY DANCE!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by SVFD2601 View Post
    Got notification this morning! $190,000 for a Tanker/Pumper! Was unable to get into the application to print the award! Has anyone else had problems? We still doing the HAPPY DANCE!
    I had no problems getting in and printing it all out. Congrats!

MembersZone Subscriber mmcneill's Avatar

Congrats Jeff....Hopefully this will only be the start of good things to come!

It's not snowing here at the Lake but Brian is in town so we are making sure our trucks are ready to roll. Kurt brings SNOW ...Brian brings lots of runs....

We will see you tomorrow.

Forum Member

Getting ready to head out now, we have ice here instead of snow now, I figure Kurt must have flown over on his way somewhere early this morning and brought this crap with him

MembersZone Subscriber mmcneill's Avatar

Getting ready to head out now, we have ice here instead of snow now, I figure Kurt must have flown over on his way somewhere early this morning and brought this crap with him
    Give me a call on my cell when you get in the area.

Forum Member

Will do!

One thing before I forget again, we were all so excited this morning I forgot to thank EVERYONE here for all the help and input, especially Kurt, after attending his class twice I finally got it right I got alot from Brian along the way too and am really looking forward to his slant on this wonderful game tomorrow.

Forum Member

I need to jump on here quick to let all of you know how much I also appreciate your input. I have become addicted to these forums and my wife has threatened to leave me for that reason. My, am I going to miss her!! Oh well, back to my discussion... Thanks to all of you that helped me out with the sample narratives and to Kurt for his willingness to brave the elements and make those trips north for the seminars. Our area is much safer because of you, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Our department was awarded our quick attack grant this morning, so I am floating on cloud nine right now. Congrats to those on the list today and good luck to those that are waiting. Thanks again.

Kelly

Forum Member

Congratulations. It is a great feeling getting that email. You can go for even bigger game now, but 68K is a great, great start.

And Kelly, be advised, congrats go to you too. All the first timers. To me the first one was the best.

And to all of you first timers or repeaters, congrats! Oh yeah for those of you wondering I am sitting in Detroit with clear blue skies; no fr@##in snow for once. headed for the workshop at Genoa OH in the morning. CYA all later
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

"Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Thumbs up congrats

Osborn,

Waterford Fire in MI sends out a congrats to you too. The first award is soooo sweet. I am sure this is your first of many. Way to go!

Congrats to all that have been awarded so far!

I have never dealt with Brian, though I know many have, and have been succesful with him. My experience is with Kurt Bradley. Kurt has been my grant hero. Around town I refer to him as my mentor. These guys have so much to offer to the fire service.
    Thanks men!

John Lyman

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ktb9780 View Post
    And to all of you first timers or repeaters, congrats! Oh yeah for those of you wondering I am sitting in Detroit with clear blue skies; no fr@##in snow for once. headed for the workshop at Genoa OH in the morning. CYA all later

See! I told you he flew over this morning!

Forum Member

Received our e-mail today for a tanker. One more for Missouri. Congrats to everyone that has been awarded so far, lot of had work has gone into writting grants . Thank You to Kurt. I got a chance to talk to you on the phone a couple of years ago and you gave me some great advice on writting grants that helped my department win 4 grants in the last 2 years. I hope to be able to attend one of his classes someday. Brian you are not to be left out either. You guys are great. While I have not posted much on here I have gained a lot of knowledge just reading what is on here every day.
    God made firefighters so cops can have a hero

Quote Originally Posted by 72firedog View Post
    Received our e-mail today for a tanker. One more for Missouri. Congrats to everyone that has been awarded so far, lot of had work has gone into writting grants . Thank You to Kurt. I got a chance to talk to you on the phone a couple of years ago and you gave me some great advice on writting grants that helped my department win 4 grants in the last 2 years. I hope to be able to attend one of his classes someday. Brian you are not to be left out either. You guys are great. While I have not posted much on here I have gained a lot of knowledge just reading what is on here every day.
    Your welcome, but I woudl like to know who you are? Drop me an email at kurt.bradley@hdgrants.com Congrats to you!
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

"Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Thread Information