Thread: Round 4 is out

  1. #1
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Northwest PA
    Posts
    327

    Talking Round 4 is out

    Congrats to all the winners of round 4

  2. #2
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinds View Post
    Congrats to all the winners of round 4
    $190,000 for tanker/pumper! WoooHooo! Doing the happy dance!
    Congrats to all those that made round 4 and good luck to those still waiting!!

  3. #3
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long time no Sea
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SVFD2601 View Post
    $190,000 for tanker/pumper! WoooHooo! Doing the happy dance!
    Congrats to all those that made round 4 and good luck to those still waiting!!
    Way to go!!! Didn't you send me a copy of that? The narrative I mean.

    IF NOT,, jam24u@windstream.net

    OK!, YOu can party now (and breathe), but first field all the phone calls if your department has its information out there.

    I got my PPE & SCBA award, but they denied me my shipping and grant management expenses this time. My fault.

  4. #4
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    I got my PPE & SCBA award, but they denied me my shipping and grant management expenses this time. My fault.
    Jim,

    Congrats on the second award only one to go. You'll be the talk of the Tampa seminar.

  5. #5
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    Way to go!!! Didn't you send me a copy of that? The narrative I mean.

    IF NOT,, jam24u@windstream.net

    OK!, YOu can party now (and breathe), but first field all the phone calls if your department has its information out there.

    I got my PPE & SCBA award, but they denied me my shipping and grant management expenses this time. My fault.
    Congrats! On the PPE & SCBA!!! I have not sent it to you yet but... I will! If you have anything on water supply I sure could use it! svfd@nehp.net

  6. #6
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long time no Sea
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    I discovered I hate sending out bid request notifications and specs.

    (hate it)

  7. #7
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    I discovered I hate sending out bid request notifications and specs.

    (hate it)
    Jam check your email! Let me know if you received it!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Round 10, 11, 12 ??
    By Fighting41NY in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 11:14 AM
  2. Round 2 list is out.
    By stormtrac in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 03:56 PM
  3. Safer Round 7 / Afg Round 22
    By k3twpfire in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 12:59 AM
  4. Round 1 SAFER & Round 7 AFG Just POSTED
    By dixiechicknc in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 03:35 PM
  5. Round 12 analyzed...
    By BC79er_OLDDELETE in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2003, 02:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register