Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BC79er View Post
    Apparently 1199As were posted this week on the 22nd, emails sent early on the 23rd. I hadn't been looking since I've been waiting for someone else to find one and post so I'm not snipe hunting all by myself.
    Has anybody been able to confirm an 1199a that was sent on Feb 22nd?

Forum Member

talked to my reg. rep today, was told that they still have along ways to go yet. The software updates,snowstorms has really slowed them down. Just sit back and relax.
    I think that if such a big batch of 1199a's went out , we would be seeing a ton of people posting that they received them. I found my reduction last December and still haven't heard anything since.

Forum Member

Day 68 and the great sadness is starting to set in.

MembersZone Subscriber
    DuBois, IL - just south of I-64 in the middle of the state

Quote Originally Posted by Jman136 View Post
    Day 68 and the great sadness is starting to set in.
    Oh, will you quit it!
    Jack Boczek, Chief
    Ashley Community Fire Protection District

FLATLANDERS FOREVER!

Forum Member

Need to stick Jman in a thread with MedStudent so they can be paranoid together... Relax Jman, the 1199A means it's coming sooner than later. Last week was system maintenance. They still dropped questions and shot out a handfull of 1199As and reductions. Round 5 resumes this week.

Forum Member

Need to stick Jman in a thread with MedStudent so they can be paranoid together... Relax Jman, the 1199A means it's coming sooner than later. Last week was system maintenance. They still dropped questions and shot out a handfull of 1199As and reductions. Round 5 resumes this week.
    Hey! I heard that Brian. i am paranoid most of the time, but hopefully that will all end this Friday...

Forum Member

I'm not paranoid but the voices in my head are.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by medstudent13 View Post
    Hey! I heard that Brian. i am paranoid most of the time, but hopefully that will all end this Friday...
    Remember med, when you get the award notification, you are to post a new thread stating you got it. We've been enduring the waiting process with your application too you know. Some of us will probably have some worthy comments to post on it.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    Remember med, when you get the award notification, you are to post a new thread stating you got it. We've been enduring the waiting process with your application too you know. Some of us will probably have some worthy comments to post on it.
    Like starting with "We told you so". (LOL)

MembersZone Subscriber

Before you commit the two together to the padded room she has a pending Date invitation.

Forum Member

Red face That's right

Quote Originally Posted by mtndew21 View Post
    Before you commit the two together to the padded room she has a pending Date invitation.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that Rob. I seem to remember I started that connection with Sly and med. Surpised Sly didn't want to crack my skull.

Forum Member

At least Medstudent has gotten an 1199a. Me nothing, despite being told for weeks that more are coming. Hey, if I get an award I will be issue an apology to all on here. I just have a feeling that this will not be true!

Forum Member

Default Budget reduction on pumper!

Just found a budget reduction on Atwater's pumper application! We've been trying a very long time for this - a great sign. Our hope is renewed! Still waiting for news on our Ops app for training & radios, had a budget reduction on that early December and still nothing.

Forum Member

Just find that? Just wondering if that's new today or if you hadn't checked in a while. I found a few that happened last week, 5 more today but I hadn't checked that page of logins in 2 weeks.

MembersZone Subscriber

Just tried to check the portal and getting a "financial portal is down until 22 feb". Don't know, could just be crappy internet.

Forum Member

Talking

Just find that? Just wondering if that's new today or if you hadn't checked in a while. I found a few that happened last week, 5 more today but I hadn't checked that page of logins in 2 weeks.
    Been checking daily (except weekends) waiting for 1199A on the ops app that had a reduction in December. I think the last day I checked the budget on the vehicle app was Thursday and it wasn't there then. This will be our first double award and first vehicle award if it comes through.

Forum Member

Cool, congrats. I've been on the lazy side and haven't been checking trucks since they really haven't been touching those. Most of our truck apps are under the limit anyway.

Forum Member

Hey Bc so they really havn't touched the vehicle grants much? so don't put us out for the count yet????

Nope, not yet.

Received vehicle grant in round 1 for 3000 gallon tanker/tender. Have seen no movement at all on our ops grant for 10 scba and 1 tic.

Our first sign should be a reduction on the tic due to requesting $10k. When and if the reduction comes will it show up on the application or will it be in the form of an email to the primary account holder? I write the grants and have access to the firegrant login but our city clerk's email address is the primary account address which I do not have access to.

Thread Information