Thread: Regional Rep

  1. #1
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default Regional Rep

    I see references to people contacting their regional rep. How do I found out who my regional rep is?? I had a reduction over 60 days ago and no further activity and I was just curious if there was someone I could contact to check on my current status.

  2. #2
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bw232002 View Post
    I see references to people contacting their regional rep. How do I found out who my regional rep is?? I had a reduction over 60 days ago and no further activity and I was just curious if there was someone I could contact to check on my current status.
    Go to:

    http://firegrantsupport.com/content/...ContactUs.aspx

    Check the map for the state you live in which shows what region you are in. Below that is the contact info for each region.

  3. #3
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    87

    Default

    what is the purpose of contacting the regional reps?

  4. #4
    Forum Member
    SLY4420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Not really anything. Someone may have had a helpful regional rep who was willing to provide a little more information than others.

    They (99.999999%) of the time are not able (allowed) to discuss your application prematurely prior to an award or denial, as things can change.

    I don't think it's wise for everyone to start calling regional reps to try to pester them for info. We'll all know alot very soon.

  5. #5
    MembersZone Subscriber
    dfd701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Alabama USofA
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLY4420 View Post
    Not really anything. Someone may have had a helpful regional rep who was willing to provide a little more information than others.

    They (99.999999%) of the time are not able (allowed) to discuss your application prematurely prior to an award or denial, as things can change.

    I don't think it's wise for everyone to start calling regional reps to try to pester them for info. We'll all know alot very soon.
    OOOPPPSSS!! I talk too much don,t I SLY and your right we will know something real soon.

  6. #6
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long time no Sea
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfd701 View Post
    OOOPPPSSS!! I talk too much don,t I SLY and your right we will know something real soon.
    Give!!!! Dude or PM me.

  7. #7
    MembersZone Subscriber
    dfd701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Alabama USofA
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    Give!!!! Dude or PM me.
    Done Jam: It should be in your PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Did you respond to WTC???
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 07:28 PM
  2. Does your FD use ICS/NIMS?
    By devildog4 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 08:23 PM
  3. Standardized Apparatus for USA???
    By SamsonFCDES in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 02:01 PM
  4. Regional Projects
    By Not2L84U2 in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:06 PM
  5. Legislation to Cover MI under PSOB
    By GeorgeWendtCFI in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2003, 03:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register