1. #1
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    179

    Default Dear John Notices?

    Has anyone gotten a DJ letter? I was told today that a department had received theirs, although that information was second-hand. Since no one on here has said anything about getting one, I am wondering whether that department simply assumed they didn't get a grant because it's been so long since they'd heard anything versus an actual DJ letter.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainReb22 View Post
    Has anyone gotten a DJ letter? I was told today that a department had received theirs, although that information was second-hand. Since no one on here has said anything about getting one, I am wondering whether that department simply assumed they didn't get a grant because it's been so long since they'd heard anything versus an actual DJ letter.

    Thanks.
    I haven't seen any on the ones that I helped with. They are coming; I've heard possibly Monday or Tuesday.

  3. #3
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Udall, Kansas
    Posts
    436

    Default Anyone receive one yet?

    Still no 1099, reduction or DJ

  4. #4
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long time no Sea
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Well if the 2010 AFG opening is supposed to be March 29th, the DJ's would have to be immenent.

    It would sure be helpful for those wanting to know where their app got cut at.

  5. #5
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    JAMAICA IOWA U.S.A.
    Posts
    347

    Default

    I would think that next week is doomsday and the following week PG would be released if it is true March 29th is kickoff.

  6. #6
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Udall, Kansas
    Posts
    436

    Default Will this be the week....

    For my 1099??

  7. #7
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    121

    Default

    ::Bump::


    Shouldn't these be coming out soon?

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    Fortsutphen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRLFD448 View Post
    ::Bump::


    Shouldn't these be coming out soon?
    Don't be in a hurry for the DJs. The longer you go and haven't heard anything, the longer your in the running. Right or wrong, that's how I look at it.

  9. #9
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortsutphen View Post
    Don't be in a hurry for the DJs. The longer you go and haven't heard anything, the longer your in the running. Right or wrong, that's how I look at it.
    I'm not in a hurry for a DJ, I'm in a hurry to hear that *other* people got DJs, so I can finally start breathing again!

  10. #10
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SWFD22 View Post
    I'm not in a hurry for a DJ, I'm in a hurry to hear that *other* people got DJs, so I can finally start breathing again!
    Seconded! As well as make sure I made it past the computer.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dear John...
    By martinm in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:08 AM
  2. Dear John Email
    By nuke911 in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 02:13 PM
  3. Big Bad John
    By FireCapt1951retired in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 01:07 PM
  4. Good Neighbor John
    By FireCapt1951retired in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 11:13 AM
  5. Possibility of a grant if no Dear John?
    By ff1798 in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-16-2002, 12:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register