Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Thumbs up Only 13 days left...

http://nfff.fullthrottlesupport.com/

The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) has received over $160,000 through the NFFF Full Throttle Support campaign. Pierce Manufacturing and Harley-Davidson Motor Company continue to give to the cause, and are honored to launch NFFF Full Throttle Support 2. By donating $10 online,* you’re entered to win this custom Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®. All proceeds benefit the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation

Get your chances in now, I'll be at this (www.texasfallenheroesride.com) on Saturday with a laptop to give people the opportunity to drop in. $10 per ticket, max $200 per street address. So if anyone around the area has 2 wheels and wants to get in on the ride there's still time for that too. Registration also available on Saturday. Benefits the TX LODD Task Force.

Would be nice to see a forum folk pick up this year's Hog. Not like that jack***** that won last year....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BC79er View Post

Would be nice to see a forum folk pick up this year's Hog. Not like that jack***** that won last year....

Bought mine right after I got home from Eldon

MembersZone Subscriber WJVaughn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BC79er View Post

The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) has received over $160,000 through the NFFF Full Throttle Support campaign. Pierce Manufacturing and Harley-Davidson Motor Company continue to give to the cause, and are honored to launch NFFF Full Throttle Support 2. By donating $10 online,* you’re entered to win this custom Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®. All proceeds benefit the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation

Get your chances in now, I'll be at this (www.texasfallenheroesride.com) on Saturday with a laptop to give people the opportunity to drop in. $10 per ticket, max $200 per street address. So if anyone around the area has 2 wheels and wants to get in on the ride there's still time for that too. Registration also available on Saturday. Benefits the TX LODD Task Force.

Yeah the lucky so and so... Probably had to get his wife or somebody to teach him how to ride it.

Forum Member

Yeah, last years winner was a little shy of a full load I hear. Regardless its a great cause.

Forum Member

Former hockey player and truckie, probably more than a few shovels short...

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by WJVaughn View Post
    Yeah the lucky so and so... Probably had to get his wife or somebody to teach him how to ride it.
    Harsh dude! Harsh, but probably accurate knowing this guy.

Forum Member

Nah, she didn't teach me since I rode offroad 100cc bikes way back when I was young and more stupid, but to be accurate she did outscore me by 1 point on the road course in the license class. Hasn't let me forget it since....

MembersZone Subscriber

Is BC planning on riding two iron ponys?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MembersZone Subscriber WJVaughn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by neiowa View Post
    Is BC planning on riding two iron ponys?
    Now that's funny...

Forum Member

Not that talented, for real or iron horses. Hopefully still smart enough not to have one of those "hey y'all watch this" moments.

Plus didn't enter the contest, donation going in another way so it's not possible to pick up another one.

MembersZone Subscriber

Easier to haul a big cooler in a bass boat anyhow.

Forum Member

5 days left, chance to double the effect of your donation:

Pierce Manufacturing Announces Matching Gift to Benefit National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
    Pierce Manufacturing Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation [NYSE: OSK] company, today announced a matching gift donation to benefit the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) through the NFFF Full Throttle Support II initiative. From March 18 through March 31, Pierce will match all donations received, up to a maximum of $10,000.

"The Pierce family is an integral part of the firefighting community, and we believe in the vital mission of the NFFF to support the loved ones of fallen firefighters," said Wilson Jones, Oshkosh Corporation executive vice president and president, Fire & Emergency. "As year two of the NFFF Full Throttle Support initiative reaches its conclusion, we urge all to step forward and make a gift that we will gladly match up to a total of $10,000."

That is GREAT that pieRce has stepped up and made a dOnation like thiS, to support thE US firefighters! Giving somethiNg Back - to those thAt sUppoRt pierce. Support Ur Companies that support us.

Yeah, yeah, I could not find a K. So?

Thread Information