Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Forum Member

Got ya. Just what I figured, all about WSI paying their employees.

Forum Member

Got ya. Just what I figured, all about WSI paying their employees.

MembersZone Subscriber

WOW..... I havent posted on here in quite a while but iahve so enjoyed reading. I just wanted to maybe answer a few questions or clear up somethings about the lawsuit.

First of all as far as WSI getting paid for 24 hours of fire service protection and not paying the firefighters, that is not true. WSI was paid only for time billed which was what we put on our timesheets. You know that time sheets that could have no errors and were done over and over and over again ( I sure miss those days) Now dont get me wrong or read into what I'm saying. WSI got the contract and kept the contract because they low balled and made mistakes like not working the 24/24 shifts. My feeling is that we wshould be paid for on-call,sleeptime or whatever you wanna call it. I am not defending WSI at all just passing on info that was brought to light at mediations and depositions. In summary WSI was stupid and contracted to provide 24 hours of protection but did it w/o being paid for it.

To answer the point brought up about money and why some guys are getting the $2500 more, those guys which include myself were present at depositions and mediations and conference calls they are a part of a group considered class representatives. All Class Action Suits have them. It is simply compensation for their time and effort in making the action a success.

In closing I bid a hardy farewell to WSI the most mismanaged corporate giant I know!!!!!!!!!!!! I truely hope all the HQ D-Bags have a miserable flight home.

Long Live The Kuckle and Son of Knuckle

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by smokediver1312 View Post
    WOW..... I havent posted on here in quite a while but iahve so enjoyed reading. I just wanted to maybe answer a few questions or clear up somethings about the lawsuit.

First of all as far as WSI getting paid for 24 hours of fire service protection and not paying the firefighters, that is not true. WSI was paid only for time billed which was what we put on our timesheets. You know that time sheets that could have no errors and were done over and over and over again ( I sure miss those days) Now dont get me wrong or read into what I'm saying. WSI got the contract and kept the contract because they low balled and made mistakes like not working the 24/24 shifts. My feeling is that we wshould be paid for on-call,sleeptime or whatever you wanna call it. I am not defending WSI at all just passing on info that was brought to light at mediations and depositions. In summary WSI was stupid and contracted to provide 24 hours of protection but did it w/o being paid for it.

To answer the point brought up about money and why some guys are getting the $2500 more, those guys which include myself were present at depositions and mediations and conference calls they are a part of a group considered class representatives. All Class Action Suits have them. It is simply compensation for their time and effort in making the action a success.

In closing I bid a hardy farewell to WSI the most mismanaged corporate giant I know!!!!!!!!!!!! I truely hope all the HQ D-Bags have a miserable flight home.

Long Live The Kuckle and Son of Knuckle
    Smokediver.....you're my hero....
    "FBHF"

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

"What do Cops and Firefighters have in common? They BOTH WANT To be FIREFIGHTERS!"

"I love the Police Officers have firefighters to look up to..."

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Winner?

After numerous pages and months did lasko and peterbound ever figure out who has the bigger di*k?

Forum Member

didn't realize we were comparing.

He'd probably win. I'm Irish, we aren't known for our extra large phallus.

To be honest i don't even remember who the hell Lasko is, nor what we are arguing about. All i know is they lost and i won. The checks have gone out, and the silly side lawsuit is a no go.

MembersZone Subscriber

Just being goofy, PB. Lasko came across as a ***** who's into chest bumping. I mean, why did he have to include his SAP number, y'know? Irrelevant.

MembersZone Subscriber

WTF? The word "pri*k" even gets censored? Wow. Fascists!

Thread Information