Forum Member

Default Cascade/Fill Station Narrative

I am looking for a couple sample narratives for Cascade tanks and a fill station. Can any of you that have been awarded help out. If so, please send to dantefiredept@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.
    Mike

Forum Member

I would also appreciate receiving successful compressor/cascade/fill station naratives. Tried for 2 years, no luck yet. Hoping 3rd time in 2010 will be the charm.

Thanks for your help. email is BCCEB@verizon.net

Forum Member

Check your email. Sent both of you ours awarded first round.

Forum Member

I applied for a fill station for last years grant and haven't heard a thing yet. If we get denied, I would like to see a winning one to compare mine with and see what areas I need to improve. Would you send a copy to me as well. Thanks!
    ddj604@live.com

Forum Member

I working on a mobile fill station also. I'm wondering if anyone has a narrative that was successful in this project. Also, if you have a mobile cascade system what make is it and how has the service been for you. Also, can you get one of the enclosed trailers and also make it a rehab trailer also. Serve 2 purposes instead of one. Thanks! Be safe!

crddl@comcast.net

Forum Member

Thumbs up compressor/cascade/fill station

I would appreciate any help in this area to receiving successful compressor/cascade/fill station naratives. trying to replace our old system that dont even have the bottle older-safety box for my members incase one ever explodes. Has any one got the system and air packs together ?

Thanks any help will be appreciate
    George

firedeptofficeremt@yahoo.com

Forum Member

If you would my friends: add me to the list. I don't even have a compressor, we rent a cascade system and it is murder getting it filled (have to load the cylinders up and drive them elsewhere to get them filled) "On air" training is severely limited due to lack of availability of refilling... (now if only I can get it past the computer...) Thanks in advance. Ben bwebster@nycap.rr.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by hotwire View Post
    I working on a mobile fill station also. I'm wondering if anyone has a narrative that was successful in this project. Also, if you have a mobile cascade system what make is it and how has the service been for you. Also, can you get one of the enclosed trailers and also make it a rehab trailer also. Serve 2 purposes instead of one. Thanks! Be safe!

crddl@comcast.net
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasEng422Tanker View Post
    I would appreciate any help in this area to receiving successful compressor/cascade/fill station naratives. trying to replace our old system that dont even have the bottle older-safety box for my members incase one ever explodes. Has any one got the system and air packs together ?

Thanks any help will be appreciate
    George

firedeptofficeremt@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by medic190 View Post
    If you would my friends: add me to the list. I don't even have a compressor, we rent a cascade system and it is murder getting it filled (have to load the cylinders up and drive them elsewhere to get them filled) "On air" training is severely limited due to lack of availability of refilling... (now if only I can get it past the computer...) Thanks in advance. Ben bwebster@nycap.rr.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jjchief1 View Post
    I applied for a fill station for last years grant and haven't heard a thing yet. If we get denied, I would like to see a winning one to compare mine with and see what areas I need to improve. Would you send a copy to me as well. Thanks!
    ddj604@live.com
    I sent all of you a 2009 winning narrative for a Cascade/Fill station (whole shooting match). HOTWIRE, I don't have a Mobile Cascade Narrative but I'll keep my eyes open and shoot you one if I get my hands on one. If someone else reads this and has one, I'll be glad to swap a narrative for a mobile narrative. Thanks!

Forum Member

grasstrimmer check your e-mail

Forum Member

Ok, Can I get on this bandwagon too? I would be glad to swap a winning Tanker or 2009 SCBA narrative for a Cascade fill station narrative. gable379@yahoo.com

Forum Member

I would like to see a winning narative for a cascade system too. Please email me.

bdnremtp@aol.com
    Last edited by bdnremtp; 04-27-2010 at 12:42 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by grasstrimmer View Post
    Ok, Can I get on this bandwagon too? I would be glad to swap a winning Tanker or 2009 SCBA narrative for a Cascade fill station narrative. gable379@yahoo.com
    Grasstrimmer, check your email...you got a Cascade Narrative waiting on ya....good luck buddy...shoot me that tanker narrative you got if you would...thanks.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Grant

Guys...wondering if y'all would be so kind as to send one of the cascade narratives my way as well. searsbd@gmail.com

Thanks and good luck to everybody

MembersZone Subscriber

I am also looking for a narrative for a cascade/compressor/fill station. I have a TIC narrative if anyone needs it. hockeyfire@hotmail.com Thanks

Forum Member

FFd112 and Hockeyfire check your inboxes

Forum Member

I would also like to recieve the winning air compressor narrative. We have one that doesn't have the box, and each year the guy comes and services it says he is stunned it's still running.
    chevytrucks_likearock@yahoo.com
    Last edited by lvfd2167; 04-28-2010 at 05:45 PM.

Forum Member

Captain Reb I just sent you the Tanker Narrative. Thanks for the cascade narrative.

MembersZone Subscriber

Post Cascade/Fill Station Narrative

Might as well jump on the band wagin too. Any chace I could get e a copy of a winning cascade narative? Recently won 2009 AFG for all new SCBA's.

Any help would be great.

Peter

peter.ebhfd@yahoo.com

Thread Information