Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On the verge!!!

Forum Member

Red face On the verge!!!

I'm on the verge of turning into the next medstudent, ha ha with my worrying......

Had reductions in February on a PPE and SCBA app but heard nothing else, her worrying got her awarded maybe it will work for me!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer911 View Post
    I'm on the verge of turning into the next medstudent, ha ha with my worrying......

Had reductions in February on a PPE and SCBA app but heard nothing else, her worrying got her awarded maybe it will work for me!!
    Hey, wait a minute you have to get in line.

Forum Member

Cool

I think that I was in line first.

Reduction - November
    1199a - December
    10Q's - February 17th

Still waiting on $380,000 towards a new aerial.

Forum Member

Cool

we all just need to be as vocal as her, it worked !!! And then we can all celebrate together when they give in and award us so we shut up ha ha

Forum Member

Yep. Time to get in line. I received my reduction on 1/14/2010 and nothing since then. Starting to lose all hope now. Looks like we will have many medstudents on this forum very soon

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by shinds View Post
    I think that I was in line first.

Reduction - November
    1199a - December
    10Q's - February 17th

Still waiting on $380,000 towards a new aerial.
    Yeah, what is going on with that anyway? That one would be tearing me up waiting for notification to arrive. Bet its getting a little old explaining the process to your comrades.

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Your not the only one waiting it out !

We are still sitting with a reduction on our equipment grant application which was found on just prior to Christmas. I keep patiently watching our previous awards awaiting for an 1199a to hopefully show up soon or later.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default You are not alone!

We received 1099A update in December, 10 Q's with a reduction in January then a requested revision in February. Since then i'm waiting on pins & needles. I think they want us to lose it.

Forum Member 1500chief@sbcglobal.net's Avatar

I got a 1199A about three weeks ago. Sent it back and never heard anything. Then Tuesday I callled to see if they received it. Jeff (the guy who takes care of our area) said I might have faxed it to the wrong number. He said they sent some emails out with the old fax number on it. They did. So I faxed it again to the correct number. They assured me that that would not have any affect on weather we were awarded or not, thank goodness.

I asked where they were at on awards right now. The gentleman I was talking to said that they were going to try to award 180 this Friday. About an hour after talking to him I received an email asking the "questions". Needless to say I was pretty excited. Then a few miuntes later, it was probably 2:30 PM, I received another copy of the email. The second copy had an altered subject line that stated "Please respond by 6:00 PM TODAY." Great news exept I was at work and reading it on my phone. Fortunatly I was able to get my assistant chief to respond to it and with in 10 minutes of replying they acknowedged receipt of our answers. I would say that we are now waiting patiently but that is just not the case, we are on pins and needles. LOL

Thread Information