Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BC79er View Post
    Marc, the simple answer is humans are involved. One Peer table doesn't see the same thing another one does, some are more generous than others, some want more information than could ever be put in a narrative. Communication between humans will always be a mystery as long as they keep making humans...
    Marc, the simple answer is humans are involved. One Peer table doesn't see the same thing another one does, some are more generous than others, some want more information than could ever be put in a narrative. Communication between humans will always be a mystery as long as they keep making humans...
    Ha, Brian's using low bid software too!

Forum Member

Only Computer DJs for stations went out so far, so means you made Peer on it. We have several in the same boat. A couple awards were yanked already so that money is going back in the pot. Once they figure out how much is truly left after taking the environmental assessment costs into play for those that have to do one then they'll finish off the awards.

Forum Member

Internet Explorer has been described that way before, but that double-posting is on FH.com not me. This time anyway...

Forum Member

Question Should I be optimistic?

Someone I helped with a Station Ap did not receive a DJ yesterday - How much does this mean? They have not been contacted for any info yet. Thanks again, Brian and Kurt, Diane, and the rest of the great people who continue to assist us.

Forum Member

Only Computer DJs for stations went out so far, so means you made Peer on it. We have several in the same boat. A couple awards were yanked already so that money is going back in the pot. Once they figure out how much is truly left after taking the environmental assessment costs into play for those that have to do one then they'll finish off the awards.

MembersZone Subscriber WJVaughn's Avatar

Dejavu... Again

Forum Member

Brian, we didnt get a DJ yet on the FSC grant, do you have a figure on how much $ is left?

Forum Member

There was about $20mil not allocated, so BCCB and dmleblanc are in a somewhat separate pot than that. Not real sure since it's been more than one yanked and I only know one name. I'd venture a guess that it may be another 6-8 awards not including those two guys in it so 8-10 more.

Forum Member

Interesting.... I guess that means we made peer, which is nice, but haven't heard even a peep about further questions or the like. I'd pretty much given up on this one!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by cornwallfire View Post
    Interesting.... I guess that means we made peer, which is nice, but haven't heard even a peep about further questions or the like. I'd pretty much given up on this one!
    I havent heard anything either. Not gettin my hopes up, but like you, its nice to know we made it to peer review.

Thread Information