Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Help!!!!!

Forum Member

Exclamation Help!!!!!

I am looking to get back into contract firefighting (Afghanistan maybe) or anywhere else for that matter. Anyone with any info or web sites or the inside track drop me a line if you mind. crimsonproud@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!
    BAMA

Forum Member

same here good luck! blacksheepjones@yahoo.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Forum Member

Cool

Wackenhut website:

http://jobs-wsi.icims.com/jobs/searc...s=5&searchZip=

WSLLC Fire and Emergency Services – Iraq
    Camp Liberty, Baghdad, Iraq

POSITION: ARFF Fire Fighter

WSLLC Fire & Emergency Services, Iraq is seeking an ARFF Fire Fighter to work at a Fire Department on
    a U.S. military base in Iraq.
    EOE, M/F/D/V

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Under direct supervision, provides services in accordance with the Statement of Work. Primary duties and
    responsibilities consist of: Performing basic aircraft/rescue firefighter skills in accordance with NFPA
    regulation and work instruction procedures; working as a team member; maintaining the operational
    readiness of assigned apparatus; performing all actions commensurate with a highly trained, disciplined,
    fire service professional; complying with established regulation, procedures, processes, or agreements
    within the Iraq Theater of Operations; performing other duties, as assigned.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:

• Ability to perform as a member of a fire fighting team
    • Willingness to participate in a physical training program
    • Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others on a daily basis
    • Being in a high level of fitness in order to perform ARFF duties in a harsh, high temperature
    environment

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:

• Possess IFSAC, Pro Board or DOD Firefighter Level 1 and Level 2 certification and ARFF
    Firefighter
    • Possess IFSAC, Pro Board or DOD Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations Certification
    • Possess current Paramedic, EMT or Medical First Responder Certification
    • Excellent verbal/written communications skills in English
    • Be able to pass a background check and National Agency Check – Inquiry
    • Be able to pass Tele-communicator I and Tele-communicator II
    • Possess a valid state drivers license and U.S. passport (must have a minimum of 8 visa blanks)

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

• Mature disposition and a high level of self-discipline
    • Be willing to reside in a potentially hostile environment with limited resources and personal
    comforts

Send resume highlighting firefighting certifications and experience to: KKluzinski@WSIHQ.COM

And the going pay rate is: $17.31 / hr in states and $90,000 /yr hazard pay.

Hopes this helps. I've submitted my resume sunday and have been asking alot of questions. You'll get a bunck of arrigant punks that like to run their choppers. But, just pay no attention to them. I have more info if you like just e-mail me: tnharwell@yahoo.com

Thread Information