Thread: Driver Training

Forum Member

Default Driver Training

Has anyone ever selected "NO" for Question 7 under a FV application (Vehicle Details) and received an award? (Or at least made Peer?)

*7. Do you have a formal driver-training program?

The PG states that applicants who do not have a driver training program and will not implement one will not be considered for a vehicle award. However, I'm having trouble finding out why an application is getting computer banged, and that's the only question I'm seeing that I'm curious about.

Forum Member

Talking

Sly
    If you are answering No to an existing driver training program and not asking for funding to implement a formal training program you will not get past the computer on vehicle apps.
    Those words are the direct quote from a regional AFG rep who has been with the program since the beginning. We asked him that question back in 03.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by SLY4420 View Post
    Has anyone ever selected "NO" for Question 7 under a FV application (Vehicle Details) and received an award? (Or at least made Peer?)

*7. Do you have a formal driver-training program?

The PG states that applicants who do not have a driver training program and will not implement one will not be considered for a vehicle award. However, I'm having trouble finding out why an application is getting computer banged, and that's the only question I'm seeing that I'm curious about.
    Unless you answered "no" to the next question, I would think that answering "no" to the first question would not kick you out as long as you were requesting training money or have a plan.

I haven't checked all DJ's yet for apparatus to see if any of mine went to PR.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by islandfire03 View Post
    Sly
    If you are answering No to an existing driver training program and not asking for funding to implement a formal training program you will not get past the computer on vehicle apps.
    Those words are the direct quote from a regional AFG rep who has been with the program since the beginning. We asked him that question back in 03.
    That's what I thought. This is a new client that I am trying to work on; just trying to figure out the issue with their previous apps.

Thread Information