Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Forum Member
    FIREMECH1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    HUSKER LAND
    Posts
    2,425

    Default I kinda asked for it....

    I got ticketed last Saturday for destruction of personal property. And if I see it again, I'll get another one.

    Coming home from a friends house in Neola, Iowa, for a funeral wake, I passed a house that had an American Flag on a mailbox flying upside down. I thought to myself, that I just didn't see that. I asked my FOAM, if she saw what I saw on the mailbox. She said it had a flag on it, but didn't look right. I turned around to get another look. Sure enough, he had the American Flag upside down on his mailbox.
    I stopped and asked the owner if he was in trouble or had a problem. Long story short, he had a problem with our current President, and the state of our economy. I asked him to take it down, or I would. He said to F-O, and leave. I obliged, and snapped the flag off the mailbox while leaving. He said he was going to call the cops, and did. I told him I would wait for them.
    The County Sheriff showed up, and asked what was going on. We both gave him the same story. The owner wanted me arrested for trespassing and destruction of personal property. I told the Sheriff that I saw the flag, and thought it was a distress signal (not really, but). As well, when he asked me to leave, I did. When I did, I took the upside down Flag with me.
    The Sheriff was pretty cool over the whole ordeal, but said he had to ticket me for the property damage. I wasn't happy about it, but I understood.

    The friend works with the FOAM, and told her today (yesterday) the guy has another Flag hanging upside down on his mailbox. The FOAM left me a note about it tonight.

    If we happen to pass his house again, I'll stop and rip it off again, without knocking on his door.

    Court date is May 14th.

    FM1

    **** FOAM **** "Fear Of All Men"..... the "WIFE"
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

  2. #2
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Drake, Co
    Posts
    128

    Default

    I understand your reaction as it would make me really mad too. I sat here thinking about it for awhile though and it's really not worth you giving up your dreams to fight one man's opinion. That's my two cents... take it for what it's worth.
    Last edited by Myfireangel; 05-07-2010 at 05:58 AM.

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    DeputyChiefGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Somewhere between genius and insanity!
    Posts
    13,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    I got ticketed last Saturday for destruction of personal property. And if I see it again, I'll get another one.

    Coming home from a friends house in Neola, Iowa, for a funeral wake, I passed a house that had an American Flag on a mailbox flying upside down. I thought to myself, that I just didn't see that. I asked my FOAM, if she saw what I saw on the mailbox. She said it had a flag on it, but didn't look right. I turned around to get another look. Sure enough, he had the American Flag upside down on his mailbox.
    I stopped and asked the owner if he was in trouble or had a problem. Long story short, he had a problem with our current President, and the state of our economy. I asked him to take it down, or I would. He said to F-O, and leave. I obliged, and snapped the flag off the mailbox while leaving. He said he was going to call the cops, and did. I told him I would wait for them.
    The County Sheriff showed up, and asked what was going on. We both gave him the same story. The owner wanted me arrested for trespassing and destruction of personal property. I told the Sheriff that I saw the flag, and thought it was a distress signal (not really, but). As well, when he asked me to leave, I did. When I did, I took the upside down Flag with me.
    The Sheriff was pretty cool over the whole ordeal, but said he had to ticket me for the property damage. I wasn't happy about it, but I understood.

    The friend works with the FOAM, and told her today (yesterday) the guy has another Flag hanging upside down on his mailbox. The FOAM left me a note about it tonight.

    If we happen to pass his house again, I'll stop and rip it off again, without knocking on his door.

    Court date is May 14th.

    FM1

    **** FOAM **** "Fear Of All Men"..... the "WIFE"
    Turn the flag upside down under the cover of darkness... problem solved.
    PS: I hope you are found not guilty.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

  4. #4
    Forum Member
    CrnkB8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    217

    Thumbs up

    I can understand your frustration and agree with you. Even though someone is upset with the POTUS and our current economy, that is no reason to disrespect our flag, which represents our country as a whole.

    At least the sheriff was cool about it. It would have been more cool if the sheriff wrote the guy a ticket for violating the US Flag Code . Hopefully the judge will understand and dismiss the ticket as long as you pay restitution (I would have another flag ready for replacement).

    Write a letter to the editor of the local newspaper expressing your disgust with the way someone is "flying the colors". Maybe he'll get some unwanted media attention and "see the light". Also, post a copy of the "United States Code Title 4 Chapter 1 The Flag" on his front door, then mail him a copy (everyday for a week).

    Good luck brother.
    The most important task on the fireground is the one YOU have!

  5. #5
    Forum Member
    CrnkB8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    217

    Default

    On second thought, post or PM me his address. I'll mail him a copy. That way you're not footing the bill for all the postage.

    By the way, need any $$$ to cover the fine? I'll chip in a few bucks!
    The most important task on the fireground is the one YOU have!

  6. #6
    Forum Member
    DaSharkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Deal with it. His speech to make, and if you don't like it then be an adult and leave it alone. Have an intelligent discussion with the man, don't be a moron and step onto his private property to change his speech or opinions.

    You are an adult, and it's time for you to put your big boy pants on and act like it.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

    The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

    "No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

    "As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

    www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

  7. #7
    Forum Member
    Bones42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Pt. Beach, NJ
    Posts
    10,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    Deal with it. His speech to make, and if you don't like it then be an adult and leave it alone. Have an intelligent discussion with the man, don't be a moron and step onto his private property to change his speech or opinions.

    You are an adult, and it's time for you to put your big boy pants on and act like it.
    what he said.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

  8. #8
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    Deal with it. His speech to make, and if you don't like it then be an adult and leave it alone. Have an intelligent discussion with the man, don't be a moron and step onto his private property to change his speech or opinions.

    You are an adult, and it's time for you to put your big boy pants on and act like it.
    this is right. hes got freedom of speech to say that if he wants evn if you dont agree. you have NO right to destroy his prop cause you dont like it. if id had the flag and u came on my prop to destroy it, i would have mde you seriously regrt your choice!!

  9. #9
    Forum Member
    cheffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west coast USA
    Posts
    320

    Default

    The flag is not a symbol of the current president but a symbol of the freedoms we have in this country. Hanging the flag upside down for the reason he gave is disrepectful to everything it represents and everyone who has fought and died for the freedoms it represents. In effect, that individual is saying he disagrees with the very rights he is asking for (freedom of speech for one). You get my not guilty vote FM1.

  10. #10
    Forum Member
    RS1606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    221

    Default

    http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagcode.htm


    8. Respect for flag
    No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

    The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
    Firefighters need not fear fire, but give it all their respect.

  11. #11
    Forum Member
    RS1606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    221

    Default

    i agree with you takeing it down.
    Firefighters need not fear fire, but give it all their respect.

  12. #12
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RS1606 View Post
    http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagcode.htm


    8. Respect for flag
    No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

    The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
    According to the flag code, every 4th of July party is disrespectful
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

  13. #13
    Back In Black
    ChiefKN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Nice Part of New Jersey
    Posts
    6,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    Deal with it. His speech to make, and if you don't like it then be an adult and leave it alone. Have an intelligent discussion with the man, don't be a moron and step onto his private property to change his speech or opinions.

    You are an adult, and it's time for you to put your big boy pants on and act like it.
    As much as it makes my blood boil, Sharkie is giving you good advice.

    This knucklehead is doing something that is protected by what that flag represents. He has a right to do it.
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

    "The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

    "When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

  14. #14
    MembersZone Subscriber
    MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.
    Posts
    12,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RS1606 View Post
    http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagcode.htm


    8. Respect for flag
    No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

    The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
    What the Man said. Like it or not. If "you" choose to fly your country's flag, then it must be flown in accordance with Official Rules and Regulations, which pertain to such. And in the case of the "flag should never be flown with union down..." is typically regarding actual combat regiments, whist in the field of combat, or in very special circumstance, offical buildings like Embassies and such.

    Firemech, you and I are in agreement on this one.

  15. #15
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,330

    Default

    I'll believe the writer of this story is serious when he confronts the folks at tea bag rallies disrespecting the flag in a similar manner.

    Until then his faux outrage is just that.

    I don't care what this person does with his property until it impacts someone else. Which in this case it doesn't.

    I hope you get the book thrown at you. You have no right to do what you did.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  16. #16
    Forum Member
    FIREMECH1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    HUSKER LAND
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    Those against my actions, are duly noted. I only half agree that I shouldn't have done it. Will I do it again, more than likely I won't.

    The wake was for a retired Air Force man. I can't say if that had an influence on my decision to do it or not. I just know I was extremely p****d when I saw it, and thought something should be said, or done. I did both.

    As for me "putting on my big boy pants", guess what. I wear MAN pants. I served 12 years in the Marine Corps, and was MAN enough to RIGHT a WRONG. Most people "look", and go about their way. I didn't. I MANNED UP, and took whatever I was going to get for my actions from the cops.

    I still have the flag, and will give it to the Boy Scouts on June 14th.

    Those in support, thanks. Was it worth it?? Yes, to a degree of self satisfaction. I'll know more next week.

    FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

  17. #17
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HSJohn View Post
    this is right. hes got freedom of speech to say that if he wants evn if you dont agree. you have NO right to destroy his prop cause you dont like it. if id had the flag and u came on my prop to destroy it, i would have mde you seriously regrt your choice!!




    How about re-writing your response without short cuts and what things you think is cool. It may be on a cell phone but, it sure isn't in here.

    Plus use proper ENGLISH too, sweetheart!


    FM-1 I support you Brother!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  18. #18
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,439

    Default

    After a lot of this talk about evil socialist agendas taking away all our money and property, it seems more of the folks here would by flying their flags upside down.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

  19. #19
    Forum Member
    DaSharkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheffie View Post
    The flag is not a symbol of the current president but a symbol of the freedoms we have in this country. Hanging the flag upside down for the reason he gave is disrepectful to everything it represents and everyone who has fought and died for the freedoms it represents. In effect, that individual is saying he disagrees with the very rights he is asking for (freedom of speech for one). You get my not guilty vote FM1.
    But whether you like it or not, it is HIS speech to exercise. If you don't like it you talk with him and see his points of view, and discuss it - like a mature, educated, and responsible adult.

    As a veteran, I will die to defend your right to free speech - whether I agree with you or not. Your opinion is just as valuable as mine, and you have every right to voice it.

    You do NOT have the right to cause violence or destroy another person's property because you disagree with them.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

    The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

    "No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

    "As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

    www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

  20. #20
    Forum Member
    DaSharkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    Those against my actions, are duly noted. I only half agree that I shouldn't have done it. Will I do it again, more than likely I won't.

    The wake was for a retired Air Force man. I can't say if that had an influence on my decision to do it or not. I just know I was extremely p****d when I saw it, and thought something should be said, or done. I did both.

    As for me "putting on my big boy pants", guess what. I wear MAN pants. I served 12 years in the Marine Corps, and was MAN enough to RIGHT a WRONG. Most people "look", and go about their way. I didn't. I MANNED UP, and took whatever I was going to get for my actions from the cops.

    I still have the flag, and will give it to the Boy Scouts on June 14th.

    Those in support, thanks. Was it worth it?? Yes, to a degree of self satisfaction. I'll know more next week.

    FM1
    I served in the Marine Corps as well. And while I find his disrespect towards the flag distasteful, you trespassed onto his property and destroyed his method of voicing his distaste or unhappiness with the government.

    Voicing your disagreement with his method of making speech is what a person ought to do with a person they disagree with.

    You broke the law, you manned up. But you know exactly what I meant by "putting your big boy pants on." You acted in an irrational manner and whether you like it or not, I will tell you so. If you don't like then you will have to deal with it.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

    The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

    "No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

    "As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

    www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

  21. #21
    Forum Member
    FIREMECH1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    HUSKER LAND
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer
    FM-1 I support you Brother!!
    Thanks OldTimer. Let the good times roll.

    FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

  22. #22
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,439

    Default

    Do you show the same outrage for disrespect of the flag when you see an advertisement that uses the flag? Or do you give your $$$ to those businesses?
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

  23. #23
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Ignore the leftist wackos here. You twit is most likely to be ****ed off commie pinko, extremist treehugger, globalwarming cultist, or plain old anarchist who can't believe how Barry has sold out and is being too conservative. Hordes of such simpleton nuts running around (and voting).

    Get ahold of your local American Legion and/or VFW with your story.

    SC's silly little tea party slurs are laughable. Apparently back from Soro's mindmelding leftist coven. Mudslinging has to have at least a grain of truth to even be humorous.

  24. #24
    Forum Member
    FIREMECH1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    HUSKER LAND
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusKspn
    Do you show the same outrage for disrespect of the flag when you see an advertisement that uses the flag? Or do you give your $$$ to those businesses?
    I show the needed outrage everytime I see a NASCAR race, NFL game, and any other sport or venue, when they hold the flag horizontal as a representation of patriotism to the highest level.

    NONE.

    Your dumb *** is confusing the issue here. They are not disrespecting the flag. They are not burning it, or turning it upside down. And if you haven't noticed, there is a difference.

    I know the flag etiquette front to back. And it is just that, etiquette, not law. But in the same sentence, disrespect, follows another road.

    FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

  25. #25
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    I show the needed outrage everytime I see a NASCAR race, NFL game, and any other sport or venue, when they hold the flag horizontal as a representation of patriotism to the highest level.

    NONE.

    Your dumb *** is confusing the issue here. They are not disrespecting the flag. They are not burning it, or turning it upside down. And if you haven't noticed, there is a difference.

    I know the flag etiquette front to back. And it is just that, etiquette, not law. But in the same sentence, disrespect, follows another road.

    FM1
    Using the flag for advertisements falls under the exact same section as turning it upside down.

    Here it is in its entire form:

    176. Respect for flag
    No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

    * (a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property
    So this is the part you have a problem with and got yourself worked up into a little fit, trespassed, destroyed a person's property, and trampled onto his freedom of speech. All aspect of the Constitution that you defended as a soldier, and that rank above the flag code, as per the SCOTUS.

    But you are fine ignoring the rest of the flag code, because everybody else is doing it.

    * (b) The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.
    * (c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
    (c) Do you jump up on your couch and throw a fit when a sports team carries a huge flag onto the field.

    * (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
    * (e) The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.
    * (f) The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.
    * (g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
    (g) I would guess that by definition, many FD patches would fall into this category. Not the actual flag patch, but the individual FD patches.

    * (h) The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
    * (i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever.
    (i) So when the Presidents Day sales ad is on TV for Ford, with flags flying everywhere, do you get outraged at the display of disrespect and violation of the same section of the flag code that you quoted as your justification for your actions? Do you take your money to companies that do not use the flag in advertising?

    It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard.
    Did you run through the park at the last 4th of July picnic in rage, trespassing into peoples backyards and destroying their property for using a flag napkin?


    Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.
    * (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform.
    (j) During Halloween, when someone wears a Captain America costume, do you read them the riot act. Do you jump on the field at Football games because the teams have the flag on their helmet and uniforms?

    However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
    * (k) The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.
    (k) Do you march onto peoples' property when you see a tattered flag, take down their flag, steal it, because of your rage at the disrespect that was shown to the flag?

    The Flag is a representation of the freedoms guaranteed to us in the Constitution. You decided to ignore his constitutional rights because you got your panties in a bunch, even though you decided to ignore other bits and pieces of the flag code.

    When the symbol that represents your freedoms becomes more important than the freedoms themselves, that is a pretty good sign that you have your priorities mixed up. Take those freedoms away, and the flag becomes a meaningless piece or garbage. Sure it looks pretty, but it will stand for absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by MarcusKspn; 05-10-2010 at 02:13 AM.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Chicago Entrance Exam - for those who asked
    By ChicagoFF in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 03:27 PM
  2. Asked to Update FEMA Profile!??!
    By mmalhame in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 10:14 AM
  3. The NEW YORK TIMES
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2002, 12:06 AM
  4. Fit Tests
    By William Moran in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2001, 09:48 AM
  5. Keeping Fit In Winter?
    By gls779 in forum Wildland Firefighting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2001, 08:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register