Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Forum Member

Default EECBG Cochran and USFA Cochran

Tom Cochran with the Council of Mayors(?) and the EECBG grants, and of course Kelvin Cochran with the USFA and Fire Act grants. Are these two relation and as both are appointees of the administration?

Just curious if there is some 'manuvering' going on since the EECBG grants were left out of last wednesday's legislation. If there is being some rewriting within the original wording I cannot help but suspect some expansion of Kelvins appointment speech.

I may be guessing, but I have a bad feeling for the Fire Act grants as they apply to the future for the rural areas of the nation. If the EECBG grants should disappear, as they should, can we expect the same for the AFG, SAFER & FP&S?

(This is not a mini rant)

The Senate proposed some changes that the House did not when the reauthorization was introduced a few weeks ago. Feel free to view and compare.

Forum Member

[QUOTE=jam24u;1176189]Tom Cochran with the Council of Mayors(?) and the EECBG grants, and of course Kelvin Cochran with the USFA and Fire Act grants. Are these two relation and as both are appointees of the administration?

[QUOTE]

USFA does not administer the AFG grants and has not for many years. What is your point in regards to their role?

Thread Information