Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: 10-Q's

Forum Member

Default 10-Q's

Our department received a 10-Q's e-mail last week for our SAFER application, however, we have not received a 1199. We have not heard anything back from the 10-Q's either just wondering what peoples experiences have been and how likely you think we are of getting our SAFER award.

Have you recieved a grant in the past? If so, you won't get a 1199a again.

Forum Member

If your department received any previous grant awards, go to that grant on the status page and click on view 1199 in the action column. You may see the reference number for the SAFER grant award posted to the original 1199.

If you don't see this or if your department has not previously awarded check your current SAFER application for update 1199 in the same place.

Don't sweat it if you don't see it in either place yet. Many of the awards have been issued about 3 weeks from the return of 10 Q's. The award package will indicate the need to provide the 1199, if you haven't found it prior.

You are probably close to award, so try to relax and prepare for good news.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1999msp View Post
    Our department received a 10-Q's e-mail last week for our SAFER application, however, we have not received a 1199. We have not heard anything back from the 10-Q's either just wondering what peoples experiences have been and how likely you think we are of getting our SAFER award.
    Is this for hiring or recruitment and retention?

Forum Member

BCCB,
    Thanks for the info I found the 1199 with the new award number under our a previous grant one!!!!!!!

Davepa,
    This was for hiring

Forum Member

Congratulations! Good luck during your wait period for announcement. Please post your award info when you are announced ( # positions, award total).

MembersZone Subscriber

We received our 1199A update and questions on 3/16/10 for hiring. This was before any of the rounds were awarded. I sent the questions back on 3/25/10 and haven't heard a thing since. Today is our eight week anniversary with nothing but silence. I know they have reworked the order in which they are awarding but it is a little tiresome sitting here waiting. I think we fall somewhere in the middle, not rehiring laid off but hiring positions that once existed but didn't fall into the window for rehire.

Forum Member

wtfd: what state are you in? One of the state that have not yet seen a SAFER award yet?

MembersZone Subscriber

New Jersey....I think there has been one or two.

Forum Member

We got our offical announcment today!!! 6 positions for a total of $545,664!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information