Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Forum Member

Default Cost of Project and additional funding

I realize this was answered once on here, but it was not that clear to me. Possibly if I give you my scenario someone can see what I am doing wrong?

I am applying for a cascade/fill station and have everything done. Total cost of project is 60K. Now we have a cost share requirement of 5%. I wanted to boost that to 10% as we have saved through fundrasiers etc.

The total cost of project says 60K and our share says 3000.00. Now I am also including 3000 in other funding and it is giving me an error message.

I forgot how I got around this last year, but if anyone could walk me through it I would greatly appreciate it....ready to submit!

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by SRLFD448 View Post
    I realize this was answered once on here, but it was not that clear to me. Possibly if I give you my scenario someone can see what I am doing wrong?

I am applying for a cascade/fill station and have everything done. Total cost of project is 60K. Now we have a cost share requirement of 5%. I wanted to boost that to 10% as we have saved through fundrasiers etc.

The total cost of project says 60K and our share says 3000.00. Now I am also including 3000 in other funding and it is giving me an error message.

I forgot how I got around this last year, but if anyone could walk me through it I would greatly appreciate it....ready to submit!
    If you were able to do it last year, just check that application to see what you did. If what you did last year is not allowed or will not work the easiest way to handle it is reduce the cost of the project by $3,000 to $57,000.

You are asking for less funding which reduces the overall cost/benefit.

Thread Information