Orem Firefighter’s and Timpanogos Regional Hospital

Present the 20th Annual Firefighter’s 5K Fun Run

Saturday, June 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM.

Come Run, Win a Great Prize!

Race Route: The 5K race begins and ends at the Orem City Center building

(56 North State), east of the library.

Cost: Early registration, through June 1st – $15.00

Pre-registration, through June 11th (5pm) - $20.00

(Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM, Orem Fire Division, 95 East Center)

Same day registration (7-7:40AM) - $25.00, at start location

Awards & Prizes: Awards will be given to overall and age group winners.

All participants will be eligible to win a large variety of prizes in a random drawing.

Information: For more information email:

bjwillits@orem.org or arkohl@orem.org

A physical examination is not required to participate in the Orem Summerfest 5K Fun Run, but all participants participate at their own risk. If in doubt as to your physical condition to engage in an event as strenuous as a 5K run, it is strongly recommended that you seek the advice of a competent physician and abide by this advice. All participants under 18 years of age must have written consent of their parents or legal guardian to participate in this event. In consideration of the privilege granted me in accepting my entry, I, along with my heirs, executors and administrators waive and release any and all rights, actions, claims and proceedings for any damages, actions, claims or proceedings I may have against the Orem Summerfest 5K Run, Orem Firefighter’s Association, and the City of Orem, sponsors, their representatives, employees, successors and assigns for any and all injuries, illnesses, trauma and accidents suffered by me, my associates or my family while traveling to or from, competing in or otherwise arising out of said event. I hold the Orem Summerfest 5K Run, Orem Firefighter’s Association, and the City of Orem, sponsors, employees and agents harmless from all claims, demands, actions or proceedings from said event. I further attest and certify that I am assuming with full knowledge, all risks associated with participating in this event.

______________________________ __ ______________________________ ___ ____________

Name of Participant (Please Print) Signature of Participant Date

______________________________ __ ______________________________ ___ ____________

Signature of Parent or Phone Number Age

Guardian (if under 18)

Division: ____ Male ____ Female

T-Shirt Size: ____Small ____ Medium ____ Large ____ XL ____ Other

____ Youth Small ____ Youth Medium _____ Youth Large