Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Introduction to the Local Firehouse Pranks

My instructor at the local college is a firefighter for the city, so he decided to take the class to see the local stations. It sounded like it would be fun and I was excited to see what it was like inside the firehouse. Well we get to the first house and he is showing us the engines and takes us all through the house. After this we head outside to go see the fleet maintenance shop. Our class was standing outside of the firehouse waiting for our instructor who was talking to the fleet maintenance workers. All of a sudden everyone around me starts to scatter and I am hit with a bucket of water (Thrown off of the 2nd story of the fire station). Being that I am 6'3 and 240lbs I was able to shield most of my classmates from being hit.....not that it was my intention. I laughed it off...but being that we were going to a couple other stations and still had a full day of class left I was not as enthused as I seemed.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by trifacta View Post
    My instructor at the local college is a firefighter for the city, so he decided to take the class to see the local stations. It sounded like it would be fun and I was excited to see what it was like inside the firehouse. Well we get to the first house and he is showing us the engines and takes us all through the house. After this we head outside to go see the fleet maintenance shop. Our class was standing outside of the firehouse waiting for our instructor who was talking to the fleet maintenance workers. All of a sudden everyone around me starts to scatter and I am hit with a bucket of water (Thrown off of the 2nd story of the fire station). Being that I am 6'3 and 240lbs I was able to shield most of my classmates from being hit.....not that it was my intention. I laughed it off...but being that we were going to a couple other stations and still had a full day of class left I was not as enthused as I seemed.

Welcome to the FD. You're a good man and may be a good truckie too.

Get use to it.

Forum Member

Welcome to the FD. You will learn that the fire service is like a brotherhood and just like you would pull pranks on your brother (biological) same applies to the fire service. All newbies get it.

Thread Information