1. #1
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,761

    Smile AFG Statistics as of Round 22

    Congrats to all of the winners this week.

    Appropriation for 2009:

    OPS: $366,150,000
    VEH: $141,250,000

    Awards Round 22:

    OPS: 5 awards......$994,287
    VEH: 2 awards......$497,500

    Total Awards To Date:

    5094 awards: $487,275,683

    Breakdown:

    OPS: 4510 awards......$362,040,936
    VEH: 584 awards......$125,234,747

    Funds Remaining:

    OPS: $4,109,064 (1%)
    VEH: $16,015,253 (11%)

    Average Award:

    OPS: $80,275
    VEH: $214,443

    Estimated Awards Remaining:

    OPS: 51
    VEH: 75

    Average Awards/Round:

    232

    Estimated Rounds Remaining:

    1

  2. #2
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long time no Sea
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    So Andy, Do you anticipate a few large rounds of vehicle awards or will they continue out for the next few months?

  3. #3
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    So Andy, Do you anticipate a few large rounds of vehicle awards or will they continue out for the next few months?
    Jim,

    I don't know why the AFG isn't awarding vehicles in significant numbers; they should be. The unfortunate thing is, IMHO, the AFG will not fully expend all of the funds just like in 2008 at the expense of vehicle awards.

  4. #4
    MembersZone Subscriber
    LVFD301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,025

    Default

    In order to help out administratively, I am volunteering my department - they can rescind my tanker DJ and give us the funds.

    I know, I know - it is really selfless of me, but I do try.

  5. #5
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long time no Sea
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    In order to help out administratively, I am volunteering my department - they can rescind my tanker DJ and give us the funds.

    I know, I know - it is really selfless of me, but I do try.
    That's two of us. (I got dibbs earlier)

  6. #6
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rural Iowa
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onebugle View Post
    Jim,

    I don't know why the AFG isn't awarding vehicles in significant numbers; they should be. The unfortunate thing is, IMHO, the AFG will not fully expend all of the funds just like in 2008 at the expense of vehicle awards.
    Which begs the question (and as FG folks visit this forum they should answer) where did/are the $ going. As I recall program has been limited to 5% (under President Bush) for admin. expenses (which is extraordinarily efficient for a fed program). Perhaps Barry has other/better use for the funds?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AFG Statistics as of Round 14
    By onebugle in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 02:14 PM
  2. AFG Statistics as of Round 13
    By onebugle in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. AFG Statistics as of Round 12
    By onebugle in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 11:11 AM
  4. AFG Statistics as of Round 11
    By onebugle in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 02:20 PM
  5. AFG Statistics as of Round 9
    By onebugle in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 03:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register