Show Full Headers | Printer View | Add Sender To Address Book
Date: Sat 10-07-2010 06:39 PM
Name Type Save View
Message text/html Save
My name is Tammi TORALES, I am a hiring manager with International Student Exchange Center (EPSEC),
a non-profit international student exchange organization, specializing in managing exchange programs
for university and college students from all over the world.
I would like to offer you a job of an Area Representative with our organization.
An Area Representative's responsibilities include
* Distributing of educational materials and grants from our sponsors
* Preparing materials that will be used for country & state guides for foreign students
* Working with host families, helping to resolve their issues, responding to their concerns
* 1-2 years of Previous sales experience is required.
* Previous sales experience in admissions, health club memberships, or personnel placement is preferred.
* Telephone appointment setting and interviewing experience.
* Strong communication skills, both on the phone and in person, are required.
Please note that you will need a PC with Internet connection,
as well as a working cell phone or a landline to successfully perform as a Student Organization Representative.
This job would allow you to work from home or office,
since all your functions will be done through a web-based interface, which can be accessed remotely.
All employees are provided with free training materials. The starting salary is $31.28 per hour,
which can be increased depending on your performance level. We offer paid holidays, vacation,
and education reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees.
Our work environment is very dynamic.
Our people are valued.
Apply today for a rewarding experience in the international education & student exchange industry!
Please forward your resume along with your contact information to the following email: Tammi@us-epsec.com