Quote Originally Posted by PaladinKnight View Post
FM: Trust me sir, I am not trying to bust your bunker with this and I do not mean any disrespect whatsoever. We are all on the same side here.
No problem. This medium isn't always an easy way to adequately covey a thought.

You nailed the point exactly when you state if they ignore one part, why would they be concerned about another; (nutshell version).

We seem to agree on most of the points being discussed. Anything that we differ on is not that great.

You answered the compliancy question with the Number #1 exact answer that we see... Yes & No.

Again, I'm not trying to be difficult, but the answer is No.

You can be compliant in some areas all day long, but if you are not compliant with everything, then you are not compliant. There aren't any extra points based on a curve. We are not compared against each other. We are held to the same standard.

If it sounded like I was attacking you, I wasn't. I was asking subjective questions that everyone should consider.
Maybe I misunderstood the question a little. If the question's intent was are we fully compliant, then clearly our answer would be No. My answer was pretty much an acknowledgment that there are some standards and parts of some standards the we are compliant with, but there's probably more that we aren't compliant with.

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight.
You're welcome. Anytime.