Thread: Dyncorp

Forum Member

Default Dyncorp

I had sent in my resume in too dyncorp for a firefighting job. I got this email from Sarika. Can some tell me who went thru the process tell me this is email is not a scam. Thanks fellow brothers.

Dear Mr. slackXXXX
    Thank you for the interest and your cv has been truly impressive.
    Can you please give me your social security no. and a passport copy so that I can forward your application to the higher authorities.

Best Regards
    Sarika Raghavan
    Technical Recruiter

Shatha Tower 20th Floor
    Po Box 500367
    Dubai Mediacity ,UAE

Mob:0097156 566838560
    sarika.raghavan@dyn-intl.com
    www.dyncorprecruiting.com

Forum Member

hey man i was called a few weeks back and asked for the last four of the social by a guy name Cortney. He was in Fort Worth Texas. I was a little nervous at first but did give him the number. Next, I was on a conference call alongwith around 9-10 other guys with a recruiter. We were informed on what we needed to do and when to plan on a phone call. They had me call after the conference to confirm. Some of the guys barely spoke english and could not follow directions very well. Most of the guys up there did not have the certs or expierence needed. They made me feel like I was going to be hired at any minute. So I asked should I go ahead and update my Chief on what was going on. They said it would be a good idea to do so. They even said to mention to others about so many open positions. I told a friend of mine and gave him the contact numbers. After that I told my shift commander and my family. I havent received a call back from them. Now I am sitting on shift looking like a idiot. Ol and my friend got hired just a few days ago as a Crew Chief.

Getting back to your question I would speak with them first and confirm before sending any numbers.

Forum Member

Thank you very much sir with the information. I very nervous about sending numbers and a copy of my passport out. So, I am trying to get feedback from anybody for this process. Hope you get that call man. My friend had a call today about the job but still waiting. All this process sucks butt.

Forum Member

Default process

yes it does suck. good luck to you.

Thread Information