Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Hi

Forum Member

Default Hi

I am new here, I am the wife of a wonderful EMT who is the best husband and father I could have ever asked for. He has sacrificed the last 2 years in school to become a EMT/firefighter and fulfill his childhood dream and I am thankful for his example to our children.

We are trying to be there for him - the best that we know how, and its a little bit lonely sometimes. I don't know any other people in real life who are firefighters or who have gone through this.

I was scared at first for him to dive into this career, but when I went to one of his burns while he was in school, and I watched the students doing their thing out there, my heart just completley melted and I KNEW that he was doing what he was supposed to do. It was a powerful experience.

I am needing a little bit of support - and maybe reality check - on what this life entails both during the process of hiring AND when he finally becomes a firefighter.

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by beekeeper; 07-25-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Forum Member

Smile

Hello friends Here I am and My intro is here . Sierra Logan here, M from Manchester UK and graduated in IT. I'm married woman having one child.

Thread Information