Thread: Itt

Forum Member

Default Itt

Anyone get any feedback from ITT or has anyone submitted a resume?

Forum Member

A few weeks ago they were looking hard for guys with FF level 2, Hazmat Operations, Driver Operator, ARFF and Fire Inspector. If you have those there is a good chance you will get hired with them.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default In Greenville SC Processing

Yes I am in Greenville processing this week and next week. I started the process in Feb and I am just now going so it sometimes takes some time. Go to the website and apply everyday. Good Luck!!

Forum Member

which greenville?

MembersZone Subscriber

South Carolina

Forum Member

I have been in contact with them for past week and set to go to Greenville on 8/16. I only applied 2 weeks ago, dont know if experience with WSI helped speed up process

Forum Member

If you don't mind me asking what are you going over as?

Forum Member

ff/ driver op

MembersZone Subscriber

Default all minus arff

got all minus arff, do they sites without arff missions

Forum Member

Most sites are ARFF. But, do not loose hope. With ARFF can also come engine pumpers and MWS pumpers. Then there are the hand full of structural response only. ARFF and ARFF DO is a huge advantage.

MembersZone Subscriber

Hey all I was contacted by ITT beginning of Aug. I was curious since I had started out in Bagram back when it was just being transitioned to KBR from AF. I have spent the last month getting my Instructor and Inspector grandfathered. Through the guys I worked with in KBR and WSI I havent heard anything about ITT whether they were just taking everything over or something entirely different.

So Greenville... I think I will like that a whole lot better than Houston. Twice processing through there is enough for me especially that first time that took almost a month to get out.

Anybody that actually gets there I am interested to hear where they are housing people since ITT isnt attached with KBR.

*added note*
    I moved up in the world from DurkaDurka-Stan
    Not much better to the world of DC
    Last edited by millerjy; 08-30-2010 at 07:47 PM.

Forum Member

Default ITT stuff

You must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
    If your Credit Report is not real good behind more than $2000.00 most likely you will not get a job

ASK your recruiter to give you all information on the being able to be deployed that includes the medical specs.
    If you pass you NFPA Yearly Physical you should be A-OK but you need to ask for all data.

Forum Member

Anyone that has been through Greenville can you message me, thanks.

If anyone else will be in Greenville next week, message me as well and see you there.
    Thank you to the brave men and women of our great military, past, present and future for allowing my right to express my opinion and my opinion only, not representation of any company I may work for.

Forum Member

Default Greenville

Scheduled for Greenville the 13th of September. Anyone else!

Forum Member

Is the company sending people through Greenville, or are you guys doing something seperate with Greenville??

Forum Member

Greenville SC is their location for final processing like Houston is for KBR/ WSI.
    Thank you to the brave men and women of our great military, past, present and future for allowing my right to express my opinion and my opinion only, not representation of any company I may work for.

Forum Member

Default Greenville Processing

People I am telling you ITT has their act together here in Greenville. Some computer based training required but plenty of time to get this done. Ample time to see the area.

I would suggest renting a car due to relying on the hotel shuttle to take you everywhere you want to go - which they will at anytime but remember you are not their only request of places to go. Shuttle service is good but I rented a car so I could go whenever and wherever i preferred. All the staff at the hotel are great.

May be here two weeks but keep in mind you are being paid plus per diem.

For job info look under ittsystems.com

Another great aspect - you know your assignment first day with mailing address.

Any other questions, message me.

Forum Member

emtguy625, thanks for the info i'm headed that way Oct 10 anybody else.

Forum Member

Default question

hey guys forgive me being new but can u tell me about ITT systems
    pay
    benifits
    I am a FT firefighter in Arizona.

thanks

ks2
    Forum Member

I hope someone can give me some insight into ITT.
    I have several years previous logcap experience with WSI and am a reserve mil firefighter with all my 2's, HAZMAT tech, ARFF and a current security clearance.
    I sent app in, was offered a position, jumped through all of the hoops and was given a date for SC.
    I promptly gave my civilian employer my resignation after ITT pushed me to get everything in order.
    Horror story goes like this, 2 days later ITT tells me that the position is on hold.
    Needless to say I am extremely anxious as to what the near future holds. Has any one experienced this, is this the norm and if so what typically is the outcome.
    Thanks for your time
    Last edited by ks2; 10-05-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Thread Information