I got my "Initial Application" packet the beginning of July. I filled it out sent it in. And like my other posts, I got several more "Initial Application" packets after I sent the first one it. Which ended up being a good thing, because I screwed the first one up, I didnít list my entire work history. So after I filled them out correctly, I sent them in. And this was around the beginning of the second week of July, I sent them US Priority Mail. I know they have gotten them, well I hope they got them. But I was wondering how long it normally takes to get the phone interview? I only have my DOD Firefighter I & II, DOD HazMat Awareness & Ops, and my NREMT-Basic, but I just registered for an ARFF firefighter course at the Alabama Fire College, so I will have my ARFF cert by the end of August. And I called and left a message with India Moore to let them know that I will have my ARFF cert. But I was just wondering how long it took to get the phone interview? Thanks for all the help you guys have given me, I really appreciate it all!!!
If any can help or has any information, please email me at firefightertravis@hotmail.com thanks again!!