Forum Member

Default EB Jacobs Physical Abilities Testing

Has anyone tested in a city where EB Jacobs administered the physical ability test? I just took Cleveland's fire exam this past weekend and EBJ is conducting both the written and physical. So far they haven't released specific details about the PAT except that testing will begin in late September. They're going to provide more information about the test in the future but I'd like to get a jump on my training - and knowing how they typically administer the PAT will help greatly in my conditioning.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by zarack808 View Post
    Has anyone tested in a city where EB Jacobs administered the physical ability test? I just took Cleveland's fire exam this past weekend and EBJ is conducting both the written and physical. So far they haven't released specific details about the PAT except that testing will begin in late September. They're going to provide more information about the test in the future but I'd like to get a jump on my training - and knowing how they typically administer the PAT will help greatly in my conditioning.
    I think Cleveland is gonna end up doin it their way,I think that packet is a standard handout to go along with the test if you noticed online yesterday it said "there is 7 events blah blah blah"then right below it,it says "the description of PAT events will be provided at a later date in part 2,so who knows,were gonna have to wait untill friday

Thread Information