Forum Member

If i had a quarter for everytime some jerk off said " My friend, homie , Lt, Capt, brother ,cousin said that this year MDFR is..."
    Miami Dade Fire Rescue = Soap Opera.
    You cant believe anything till you check it out yourself on miamidade.gov or get a phone call...
    i quit listening a long time ago.
    keep up the fight boys.
    over and out.

Forum Member

Last edited by Deluge059; 08-10-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Forum Member

Default Lol

Yea so i guess your the jerkoff , quit giving false hope to kids.
    Your prob the lucky fat kid that applied and got the job.. the guys that worked those AMR vans are the ones that loved the job and any real guy in miami knows that those boys are paying dues.
    Your a piece of work to be looking down on the boys that wish they had your job.. real nice.
    And for your information .. I do have a job.. a real good one. Both on the Fire and EMS side.. The HIGHEST you can go in miami.. Literally. A job that every MDFR guy ALWAYS comes up to us and asks "Bro how can i put in an app with you guys?"
    I live the dream homeboy.
    But you wont see me talk crap about guys posting or holding coverage.. i look at them and remember when i was there.
    Keep your head up boys.
    Over and out.
    Last edited by FFMedicMiami; 01-31-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Forum Member

Last edited by Deluge059; 08-10-2011 at 03:37 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Deluge059 View Post
    Oh so you're an FMTI clinical instructor?
    I worked those vans and I know the kinds of people that are on those vans, slugs. There are maybe a handful working them because thats all they can get, but the other hundreds of them are criminals and have no business being on a fire department. And paying dues? By showing up to pick up a patient from a rescue and disrespecting officers and the firemen on those trucks? Not just once, but several times.

You can wait in line for the MDFR train, but by me telling everyone to "apply everywhere else because MDFR is not going to hire like they did years ago" is not giving false hope to kids. If you like going to ocala every 3 years to re-take your state, wait in line for MDFR. If you're "the real guy in miami paying dues" then you're going to work for bodunk fire and be happy about it.

As for being fat, firehouse cooking sure does put meat on your bones, but i'm far from fat...homeboy
    Did someone say....HOMEBOY!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=hMtZfW2z9dw

I couldn't resist....

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by kennon7 View Post
    I think it's safe to say your LT had no idea what he was talking about.
    hey kennon7- i was trying to pass on some info from a very reliable source. I also have a brother that works for Dade County. You just keep telling yourself that getting hired is just a matter of "rolling the dice" buddy. if you had any idea how often departments go from "getting ready to hire a bunch of firefighters" to "whoops, we can't hire right now" you would have kept your mouth shut. Take the advice from the guy from one of your previous ignorant posts and keep your mouth shut because when you open it you remove all doubt that you sir are truly an idiot. Sorry to hear that you failed Orlandos test. Keep your chin up and keep rolling those dice! Bahahaaaa!!! D-Bag.

Forum Member

Last edited by Deluge059; 08-10-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by gigafire View Post
    hey kennon7- i was trying to pass on some info from a very reliable source. I also have a brother that works for Dade County. You just keep telling yourself that getting hired is just a matter of "rolling the dice" buddy. if you had any idea how often departments go from "getting ready to hire a bunch of firefighters" to "whoops, we can't hire right now" you would have kept your mouth shut. Take the advice from the guy from one of your previous ignorant posts and keep your mouth shut because when you open it you remove all doubt that you sir are truly an idiot. Sorry to hear that you failed Orlandos test. Keep your chin up and keep rolling those dice! Bahahaaaa!!! D-Bag.
    Mr. gigafire, I'm having a little difficulty understanding the gist of your post. Perhaps you could explain it to me a little more if you don't mind.

Thread Information