Forum Member

Default A small biography and the question

Welcome to all the firefighters I am 15 years old and come from the Polish province of Malopolska in Rytro near Krakow. I'm a Volunteer Fire Brigade at a glance "OSP." I would love to move to the U.S. to Boston and how to get a job to save you to the Fire Academy in Boston. For this profession has inspired me a documentary film "Firehouse USA Boston, and here you have to question whether the Watchtower Huntington in Boston A. .. I do not remember the name. Is the Watchtower has some forum or something like that?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tomek View Post
    Welcome to all the firefighters I am 15 years old and come from the Polish province of Malopolska in Rytro near Krakow. I'm a Volunteer Fire Brigade at a glance "OSP." I would love to move to the U.S. to Boston and how to get a job to save you to the Fire Academy in Boston. For this profession has inspired me a documentary film "Firehouse USA Boston, and here you have to question whether the Watchtower Huntington in Boston A. .. I do not remember the name. Is the Watchtower has some forum or something like that?
    Well bro,

move to the USA first, boston fire just had a civil service test.

Thread Information