1. #1
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Lesage, WV

    Default Searching for piece of equipment....

    I am trying to find a rope rescue anchor that fits into a standard winch receiver. It's a closed circlular steel anchor. Who sells them? Can't find them anywhere.

  2. #2
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    New Hampshire

    Default Like this?

    If this is what you are talking about I know Tractor Supply has them. Costs 20 to 30 bucks for a standard one. You should be able to get one from any RV or truck dealer too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ISO Company Personnel
    By FIRE549 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 06:15 PM
  2. Investigations Equipment
    By Not2L84U2 in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 10:05 AM
  3. Lockout/Tagout SOG's
    By Maness in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 02:41 PM
  4. Is your equipment ready for the next terrorist attack?
    By PAVolunteer in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2002, 04:40 PM
  5. Extrication equipment
    By BFD101 in forum Departments Helping Departments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2002, 07:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register