Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Lab work question...

Well, I was able to set up a physical at the local clinic, and I do my lab work tomorrow. I have a funny feeling this physical is going to cost me an arm and a leg!! Anyone have an idea how long it takes to get the results of the lab work back? I only ask because the "Medical Packet" is due back the 23rd. I also filled out the "Offer Packet" and I signed the "Offer Letter". But I don't know if I should send it in now without the copy of my passport, and just fax or mail the copy of my passport when I get it, or if I should wait till I get my passport, and send it in all together. I sent an email to Miss. India Moore, asking the same questions, so I hope I can get an answer soon. Thanks for all the help!

Forum Member

Most labs turn pretty fast. Just ask when you go in and also ask what is the fastest way to get a copy. Pick up in person email etc

Forum Member

Also inform them of the time frame that you are on. They may be willing to help expedite as well, not sure though. Place I used was willing to do things faster.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwaskow View Post
    Also inform them of the time frame that you are on. They may be willing to help expedite as well, not sure though. Place I used was willing to do things faster.
    I would have but when I went to the clinic this morning to do my lab work, they were closed! I was told to be there at 9:15 AM, and I was there early, but when I arrived the lady behind the window said that they were closed and they were closed on Fridays! WHAT THE @#$%! You would think that the front desk people would know when the lab was open and closed, hell the rest of the clinic for that matter! Now I have to wait till Monday to do my lab work there! But this weekend is a drill weekend for me, and the Corpsman at the Reserve Center is a good friend of mine, and he said he will try to do what he can for me. So hopefully I can get it done this weekend and I can save some money, because my Visa is now maxed out!

Thread Information