Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default I need some help and advice!!!! Please!!!

I had my physical for WSI, and I have all the results from the physical, except for the drug screening. I've been given the OK to go overseas. But I was just told the results of my drug screening wonít be available for 2 to 3 days. I did the urinalysis Tuesday when I saw the Doctor, and I came back later that afternoon to do the drug screening. I was told Tuesday, that I would have the results of the drug screening this afternoon, today is 19 August 2010. But I just received a call from a friend of mine who works in the lab, and she told me that the results wonít be in till Monday. I guess the clinic uses an outside company to do the drug screening. My physical paperwork is due Monday, 23 August 2010!!! I plan on sending the paperwork with the results "Overnight USPS" tomorrow before I go to work. But like I said, I wonít have the results of the drug screen till Monday. I donít know what to do!!! Should I send the completed "Medical Packet" with all my results, without the drug screen results, and type up a letter explaining that I will fax the results of the drug screening when I get it, or should I wait and send everything when I get the drug screening results? I just emailed Miss India Moore of the situation too. But I would like some help and advice! Please!! Thanks!

Forum Member

Well it seems as you have done the right thing and informed her of the situation at hand. I would wait 'till you have everything, and then overnight it, with a possible sign receipt. The reason why you're deployment date is so far out now is more than likely for the secret clearance and the work visas to be worked out. I'm sure if they know that you need to have the results asap you should be alright with your deadline. I once had that same problem when I did mine.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwaskow View Post
    Well it seems as you have done the right thing and informed her of the situation at hand. I would wait 'till you have everything, and then overnight it, with a possible sign receipt. The reason why you're deployment date is so far out now is more than likely for the secret clearance and the work visas to be worked out. I'm sure if they know that you need to have the results asap you should be alright with your deadline. I once had that same problem when I did mine.
    Well I ended up getting all the results of my physical, even the drug screening. I had my friend pull some strings, and she got the results late this afternoon. Now I owe her diner, which isnít all that bad, sheís really cute, and Iíve known her for a long time. So who knows where it will go! Hahaha!!!! So all I have to do is just send it all in! Thanks for all the help and advice!! I also emailed Miss. India Moore and told her that I got all the result s and that I am sending it to her tomorrow via USPS Overnight mail.

Thread Information