MembersZone Subscriber

Default Help with SF-425 Report

So I just found out that there is a new report that needs to be submitted. I found out because I was not able to request any funds at this time.

I have called the help desk and got transferred from place to place and person to person, put on hold etc.

My main questions is this. Under part 10, questions 10a for cash receipts. Does this part get filled in by the computor or do you have to manually put it there. In the report when I open it there is the amount of 8550, this is the amount of my first request for funds. This was done on July 9 and confirmed on July 14.

The report says to fill it out for the period ending on June 30. So should this first request for funds be put in the report. Or should it just be all zeros. I tried to zero out the 8550 but was not able to.

If someone has worked on this I would really appreciate some help. Mabye even a phone call if needed??

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by JSMV72 View Post
    So I just found out that there is a new report that needs to be submitted. I found out because I was not able to request any funds at this time.

I have called the help desk and got transferred from place to place and person to person, put on hold etc.

My main questions is this. Under part 10, questions 10a for cash receipts. Does this part get filled in by the computor or do you have to manually put it there. In the report when I open it there is the amount of 8550, this is the amount of my first request for funds. This was done on July 9 and confirmed on July 14.

The report says to fill it out for the period ending on June 30. So should this first request for funds be put in the report. Or should it just be all zeros. I tried to zero out the 8550 but was not able to.

If someone has worked on this I would really appreciate some help. Mabye even a phone call if needed??
    In 10a for cash receipts is the total federal share of the award. That is included as part of the form and cannot be changed. The only areas that you will fill in are the red asterisks. Only include those figures that occurred up to 6/30. In this case the July 9th request for funds will not be reported until the December report.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by onebugle View Post
    In 10a for cash receipts is the total federal share of the award. That is included as part of the form and cannot be changed. The only areas that you will fill in are the red asterisks. Only include those figures that occurred up to 6/30. In this case the July 9th request for funds will not be reported until the December report.

When I go to the report and bring it up line 10a cash receipts is filled in with the amount of 8550, the amount of the request for funds on July 9. Line 10d shows the total award amount of 37,801.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by JSMV72 View Post
    When I go to the report and bring it up line 10a cash receipts is filled in with the amount of 8550, the amount of the request for funds on July 9. Line 10d shows the total award amount of 37,801.
    The 37,801 should be in 10a as well as 10d then you would enter 8,550 in 10b. Appears to be a computer glitch (again). Try calling your GMS on your award letter for help.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by onebugle View Post
    The 37,801 should be in 10a as well as 10d then you would enter 8,550 in 10b. Appears to be a computer glitch (again). Try calling your GMS on your award letter for help.
    Thanks onebugle, I will try first thing in the a.m., maybe at that time of day they will not be too busy and I will actually get some help this time.

Thread Information