Forum Member

Default Helping finding and writing Grants

I am trying to get a few grants put in for the Vol. Fire Dept i'm on in missouri. If someon can , i would liek help with where to get the grants started for new SCBA's , Possibly Turnout gear, A CAS air system, and Maybe a new 4door brush truck/ rescue. the SCBA's and the Turn out gear is the most inportant. Thank. please email me at jbmerrell@hotmail.com, or james.merrell@whiteman.af.mil. Thanks for the help

MembersZone Subscriber

Hi Jim I have a few grant writers that are vary successful listed on my website at menu item #16 http://minnesotafireservice.com/grantsmainmenu.html

Warren
    The opinions stated herein are those of the author and in no way shape or form reflect the opinions of any organization(s) that I am in any way affiliated with unless otherwise indicated.

MembersZone Subscriber

JB find McNeill here on the message board. He lives in MO and can help you out. He has a really good track record and can help you find some state money.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by jbmerrell View Post
    I am trying to get a few grants put in for the Vol. Fire Dept i'm on in missouri. If someon can , i would liek help with where to get the grants started for new SCBA's , Possibly Turnout gear, A CAS air system, and Maybe a new 4door brush truck/ rescue. the SCBA's and the Turn out gear is the most inportant. Thank. please email me at jbmerrell@hotmail.com, or james.merrell@whiteman.af.mil. Thanks for the help
    James...Check your email

Thread Information