Forum Member

Default Looking for Stories - 911 Book

LOOKING FOR YOUR STORY!!!!!!

Are you in the emergency response (911) profession? This is a wonderful opportunity to get YOUR story written by an author and published in a new upcoming book.

I am looking to write the stories from firefighters, military, military police, paramedics, police officers, and dispatchers, doctors and nurses who have inspirational or humour based true stories. Names can remain anonymous.

The most powerful stories are about our 911 heroes extending themselves, or performing an act of love, service or courage for another person and that is you!!!
    I have received many stories from police officers, military etc. but nothing from firefighters. Come guys and girls, let's hear the stories from our most loved heroes!!

Please e-mail valistone@hotmail.com or call (905) 895-9988 and leave your full name and phone number and I will contact you.

Vali Stone
    Author/Cops Donít Cry

Forum Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by vstone View Post
    LOOKING FOR YOUR STORY!!!!!!

Are you in the emergency response (911) profession? This is a wonderful opportunity to get YOUR story written by an author and published in a new upcoming book.

I am looking to write the stories from firefighters, military, military police, paramedics, police officers, and dispatchers, doctors and nurses who have inspirational or humour based true stories. Names can remain anonymous.

The most powerful stories are about our 911 heroes extending themselves, or performing an act of love, service or courage for another person and that is you!!!
    I have received many stories from police officers, military etc. but nothing from firefighters. Come guys and girls, let's hear the stories from our most loved heroes!!

Please e-mail valistone@hotmail.com or call (905) 895-9988 and leave your full name and phone number and I will contact you.

Vali Stone
    Author/Cops Donít Cry
    1st off Vali when you write 911 as in 911 heros.. what does it mean to you?
    when you call in an emergency you dial 9-1-1 Not 911. 22 years ago I worked as a public safety dispatcher in the first couple years The Neighboring town was the 9-1-1 center but eventually we became a 9-1-1 center with "enhanced 9-1-1" thats when the phone contact and subscriber information would show up on a screen... "Enhanced"

I also spend 15 years in two seperate Volunteer Departments fighting fires and you can throw in a 21 year 7 month career in my states Largest city... 9/11 was that day in September when my freinds and Neighbors died as a result of attacks on the world trade center people call it nine eleven or September 11th..yes its anal.. but the 1st thing we were taught is that 9-1-1 is NOT 911 or 9/11 or nine eleven because Someone COULD misunderstand trying to dial 9 and then 11 (where is the 11 button on a phone??) stupid right?? PLease allow me to attach a jpeg its Australian (I believe) while the number changes 999 or 333 the "universal Number is Far from universal, when you look closely at the photo and you can fill me in HOW this is supposed to work..

but you can see the issue I hope?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information