Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Never Seen Before!

I was reviewing my fire act grant today for operations and safety and much to my dismay when I went to the grant to review the budget request details section, it kept showing part of the vehicle grant we wrote also.
    Went back and forth to ensure that I was under the proper line item and it was still there under the ops-safety section, and also under the vehicle grant.
    When I checked the budget area, all the numbers were correct for the ops-safety section of the application as well as for the vehicle grant.
    Anyone esle come into this situation and what does it mean if anything?

One time, I had an FV narrative transposed into a SAFER application. Both were separate departments that had two different log ins, but I had worked on both applications on the same computer.

DHS determined that somehow they were crossed during a login. They checked and the SAFER app was submitted correctly and did not include the FV narrative. Ended up getting awarded and they somehow got back in to remove the incorrect narrative and restored the SAFER narrative several months later.

It apparently occurred after the submission process and at some point when I was checking apps later on. Way weird.

MembersZone Subscriber mmcneill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SLY4420 View Post
    One time, I had an FV narrative transposed into a SAFER application. Both were separate departments that had two different log ins, but I had worked on both applications on the same computer.

DHS determined that somehow they were crossed during a login. They checked and the SAFER app was submitted correctly and did not include the FV narrative. Ended up getting awarded and they somehow got back in to remove the incorrect narrative and restored the SAFER narrative several months later.

It apparently occurred after the submission process and at some point when I was checking apps later on. Way weird.
    I basically have had the same thing happen on my 2010 FO and FV apps. My FV narrative is in both apps. I know WITHOUT a doubt they were correct when I submitted them. Help Desk says they are "looking in to it".

Forum Member

Well, low and behold, the grants are back to normal today. Still, I wonder why this would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by orangebuster View Post
    Well, low and behold, the grants are back to normal today. Still, I wonder why this would happen.
    To me, that makes things a little bit more interesting...in a good way.

MembersZone Subscriber

The gremlins are always at work!!

Gremlins? I suggest that Murphy is hard at work.

Could this be the year that everything that could go wrong, will go wrong?

Oh, we already saw that one.

Nevermind.
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by orangebuster View Post
    I bet your using IE. I did the same thing as well once before. I usually don't use IE but for some reason I opened AFG with it. I checked FO first then checled FV. The data was crossed.

Slightly confused I opened it with FF and the data was correct.

It IE 8 is suppose to resolve active page refreshes.

Thread Information