Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Seattle 2011

Forum Member

Chief Dean said he's going to meet the cuts in part by postponing the recruit class. No word on when that will be, but won't be until 2012, whether that's Feb or Aug. Hang in...

Forum Member

Some previously posted on here that it might not be until 2013...Don't know how true that is.

Watch, with my luck, this will be the time I kill it and get ranked high enough to get a job offer, then budget cuts will disallow a hiring!!!

Forum Member

My "Status" box changed to "Oral Board Number Two - Score", and when I click on that, it shows "Application Status", and now there is a "Pass" in the Status box. I guess that is good, but don't see any score. Still unknown if its high enough to continue. Have to wait a bit more, I guess. Anybody get a score, or other posting? Thx,
    Last edited by Pasha6568; 06-30-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha6568 View Post
    My "Status" box changed to "Oral Board Number Two - Score", and when I click on that, it shows "Application Status", and now there is a "Pass" in the Status box. I guess that is good, but don't see any score. Still unknown if its high enough to continue. Have to wait a bit more, I guess. Anybody get a score, or other posting? Thx,
    I just checked mine, no change yet!

Forum Member

Mine still says "application received" on the "Applicant Status" screen, but when you click on that, it now says "pass" next to "application received". Nothing like "Oral Board Number Two - Score" like Pasha6568...anybody else?

KTF
    Forum Member

Mine says application recieved, then in the space next to is says PASS. Might mean passed the 2nd oral board and moving on. But there only taking the top 25% of those who pass the 2nd. Hopefully e-mails get sent out tomorrow. At the latest friday. KTF

Forum Member

everybody i talked to have the same statement "Oral board number two" and in my application status it is a pass.

Forum Member

Im getting the same as you ktcan and hawaii44!

KTF
    Forum Member

Yea mine says nothing about oral board 2. I've heard people with what I have, others with no change, and others with oral board 2 pass. Who knows. I just wanna find out the anticipation is killing me

Forum Member

You and me both! Good luck to everyone...

emails should be sent, good luck.

Forum Member

They are def. updating the site! I just went back to government jobs and now mine is showing a couple more catagories that it wasn't before. But the only place it's showing passed is next to application recieved, everything else under status is still blank! I'm going to be checking back all day just knowing it could be any minute its updated!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by eherm33 View Post
    They are def. updating the site! I just went back to government jobs and now mine is showing a couple more catagories that it wasn't before. But the only place it's showing passed is next to application recieved, everything else under status is still blank! I'm going to be checking back all day just knowing it could be any minute its updated!
    Oh, man, this is killing me. Mine says that same thing...the only place it says pass is application received, and then it has some new categories.

KTF
    Forum Member

Got the email, number 104 out of 600, moving on to the employment phase! So happy right now! Oral board score 92.03

Forum Member

Sad. Didn't make it past oral board #2. I thought they were averaged together, but no matter. Hard to stomach heading into july 4 weekend. I hope the rest of you get better news. Oh well. I've only been at this for 6 months. I have some years left to go.

Forum Member

I am ranked 314 oral board score 84.627

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii44 View Post
    Got the email, number 104 out of 600, moving on to the employment phase! So happy right now! Oral board score 92.03
    Good for you, Hawaii44! Do us all proud. Looks like mine was high enough to get placed and not high enough to move on...pretty devastated, it being my number one department and all, but gotta keep moving forward.

Best of luck to everyone moving on.

Forum Member

Nice Job Hawaii. I finished # 230 :/ close but no cigar. Does anyone know if on the last test they pulled more than the original 25 % due to the list being active for 3 years? With budgets I could see them not testing again for awhile like the 2008 test. Any Anwsers? Good Luck to all!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by SEAEVO9 View Post
    Nice Job Hawaii. I finished # 230 :/ close but no cigar. Does anyone know if on the last test they pulled more than the original 25 % due to the list being active for 3 years? With budgets I could see them not testing again for awhile like the 2008 test. Any Anwsers? Good Luck to all!
    I would be interested to know that as well, Seavo9. I'm in the same boat as you...I'm ranked 256.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ktcan View Post
    I would be interested to know that as well, Seavo9. I'm in the same boat as you...I'm ranked 256.
    #122 with a 91.55% wondering when the department will start with the rest of the process....

Thread Information