MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    If the Republicans don't actually act in the best interest of the citizenry, and act in the manner that the electorate wants they will deserve to get booted out of "control" in 2012.

Cut the federal budget, get the ridiculous programs, save money, shrink the size and redundancy of the government and its agencies, and act in our best interest.

Otherwise, your "power" will be curtailed. It happened to the Dems this year because the forgot what got them elected, and did not do what they were elected to do. They did not do what they said they were going to do and just kept spending money just like the Republicans did in 2006.

Do your job, be fair, and don't be stupid and you get to keep your job. Act like a bunch of morons and you get your arse handed to you on a platter.

Remember, many politicians retired due to illness this year. The voters got sick of them.
    Very nicely put.

I know a lot of people are saying that 2010 was the year that the people fell in love with the Republican Party again. I think that 2010 was the year that the electorate show that if you don't do what you said you will, they will get rid of you.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mcwops View Post
    Now that will be my favorite quote of the year.
    I cannot take credit for it. I simply perpetuate its use. I hear it all the time from one of the very few talk radio folks I listen to around here....Howie Carr.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    Very nicely put.

I know a lot of people are saying that 2010 was the year that the people fell in love with the Republican Party again. I think that 2010 was the year that the electorate show that if you don't do what you said you will, they will get rid of you.
    Sad thing is Marcus, the electorate kept so many of the long-serving Senators and Congressmen that were just as responsible.

Hell, Barney "Fannie Mae is solvent" Frank has been in office for 30 years. The electorate kicked out a lot of bums that voted for VERY unpopular bills like the stupid bailouts, TARP, the do-nothing-but-add-debt stimulus, and the healthcare will-not-reform-anything bill.

A lot of these folks voted for these bills knowing that they were VERY unpopular bills, added untold billions to our national debt, did nothing to actually cut spending, did nothing to cut the deficit, took pay raises, did whatever Madame Speaker or the leadership of their respective parties told them to do, ignored the wishes and desires of their constituency, and got what they deserved.

Yet we hear from the talking buffoons on both sides of the political equation that it is only one side that did it all. The Dems blame Bush for everything, a full 4 years after taking over "control" of the House of Representative, 2 years after taking over the Senate and Presidency. Yet they added ridiculous amounts to the debt that the Republicans already did. The Republicans called them on it......now it is time to put up or shut up. You have 2-4 years to get something going, or else you are going to get your arses handed back to you on the same silver platter.

The sad thing is that the electorate only gets REALLY ******ed off every 10-20 years and has a crisis of conscience. If it we, as the citizenry, actually held our do-nothing elected officials responsible for not doing anything in the best interest of the citizenry then we would be much better off.

For the second time since taking over "control" of Congress, the legislators have failed to pass a budget before the end of the preceding fiscal year. Come the f@ck on. One of the very few jobs that you actually have to Constitutionally perform and you can't even get that right?

Just think of the billions we could cut from our deficit every single year if we repealed and cut funding for TARP, bailouts, FIRE Act, COPS, SAFER, farming subsidies, ethanol, "clean coal" (the biggest farce I have seen in years), and merging duplicitous federal agencies. Taxes may not go down, but you then take that money and you could drop several billion every year to pay down the deficit.

States are required to have balanced budgets, but not the federal government? Cities and towns must balance their budgets. I must spend no more than I take in on a personal/familial level, but the twits in Washington D.C. are not required to? Unreal.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by donethat View Post
    The Saudis like to keep the oil price around $80 a barrel. See the article below. It has recently crept up to $88/barrel. They think at $80 it gives them a good return on their reserves and it keeps the price at a range where the US cannot afford to exploit our reserves. Most oil fields only produce about 30% of the oil in the ground. To get more requires more expensive secondary recovery methods, such as steam, CO2 or chemical injection. Plus all the oil shale and coal gasification would cost much more per gallon.
    When oil went to $150 a barrel and gas at $4.00/gal. at the pump a couple of years ago, all the old wells in our part of the country started pumping again. When the price went back down they stopped. So the Saudis want to keep us on the energy tit. Who said those Bedouin tribesman were born yesterday.

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...08-703329.html
    Donald Trump really hits the nail on the head on what's wrong with this country, and the people running it. He addresses OPEC and oil prices quite well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAnGB...layer_embedded
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those willing to work and give to those who are not." Thomas Jefferson

MembersZone Subscriber

Now for the economy. The truth is, there is very little the government can actually do to make an economy grow. I always laugh when I hear of a President or governor creating jobs, or being credited with saving an economy. The economy operates in cycles, always has and always will, and whoever is in office at the time will get the credit or the blame regardless.

However, politicians do have the power to hurt the economy. Over taxation, burdensome regulation, and big government are all things politicians have control over, and are all things that can drive down business. That is what we have been seeing as of recent. Businesses have cut back investments and hiring while waiting to see what the Obama administration will do next. Healthcare, bailouts, stimulus funding, has all made business very nervous as they don't know what will be forced on them next or what it will cost. The result is a business atmosphere that is very timid, and a damper put on the whole economy.
    See the video in the above post
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those willing to work and give to those who are not." Thomas Jefferson

Forum Member

Looks like Obama is willing to compromise on the tax cuts (though actually not cuts as they have been the law of the land for the past 10 years). It's good to see that maybe, just maybe, he is beginning to understand that the American people don't accept his agenda.

Having to extend unemployment beyond 99 weeks does bother me quite a bit though. At what point is it the right time to say to folks that it's time for the "temporary" assistance - which is what unemployment insurance is designed as - is over and you are on your own. It's simply ridiculous to expect that we need to carry your sorry a** another 3 months.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Unemployment Assistance

I don't have a problem with short term help, but maybe the folks receiving should put in some work for it. Like picking up trash along roads and streets, removing graffiti and painting and cleaning public buildings. Cleaning brush along roads etc.
    I know, some will say it's below their dignity, fine no worky, no money.

Back In Black

It should be handled based on the amount of dollars you personally contributed to the "insurance" of unemployment.

I'm not advocating a dollar by dollar deal, but there should be some consideration of the dollars and time you contributed to the fund.
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaFireEducator View Post
    Looks like Obama is willing to compromise on the tax cuts (though actually not cuts as they have been the law of the land for the past 10 years). It's good to see that maybe, just maybe, he is beginning to understand that the American people don't accept his agenda.

Having to extend unemployment beyond 99 weeks does bother me quite a bit though. At what point is it the right time to say to folks that it's time for the "temporary" assistance - which is what unemployment insurance is designed as - is over and you are on your own. It's simply ridiculous to expect that we need to carry your sorry a** another 3 months.
    If you are going to extend the unemployment benefits, pay for it out of money the government "has" ("has" in quotes because to ridiculous amount of debt and the deficit) instead of adding more.

But how long is long enough? Having 2 years....TWO WHOLE FREAKING YEARS of unemployment and time to find some kind of job to make at least the same amount of money is not enough? In 3 months the Dems and Republicans will be fighting the same battle about extending the benefits, and adding to the debt. Ridiculously stupid man.

As for the tax "cuts", you are right, they are an extension of cuts already in place. While I am not rich, and fall into what is collectively considered "middle class," 47% of all workers and retirees in this nation paid NOTHING in income taxes in 2009: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Nearly....html?x=0&.v=1

How sad is that? The "rich" pay an inordinate amount of money in taxes annually. While they likely could "afford it," when just shy of half of all people in this country do not pay a single penny at the end of the year in income taxes I just have to shake my head and say "huh?"

If the Dems and Republicans were truly serious about cutting the deficit, they would make everyone pay income taxes, regardless of what you make. No credits for child care, no deductions for tuition, no deductions for mortgage, no deductions for student loan interest. Your only deduction is what you pay in state and local income, property, and excise taxes.

Alas, as simple tax code would make everything easier and the tax lawyers and accountants don't want anything to do with that do they? Quit pitting the "rich" against the "middle class" against the "poor."

Or switch entirely to a consumption based tax system, not on income. If the "rich" want to by a Mercedes or a Rolls or a Rembrandt then let them. If the poor want to go out to the movies, buy a 47-inch TV, or a ride-on lawnmower then let them. The Feds would probably collect more money anyway.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaFireEducator View Post
    And that only proves conservatives aren't interested in reducing the deficit. Despite their claims to the contrary.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    And that only proves conservatives aren't interested in reducing the deficit. Despite their claims to the contrary.
    We are damn interested in reducing the deficit, but not by taxing the citizens to death. What our government needs is massive reductions and reform. Our government is devouring our country, one tax dollar at a time.

Forum Member

We are damn interested in reducing the deficit, but not by taxing the citizens to death. What our government needs is massive reductions and reform. Our government is devouring our country, one tax dollar at a time.
    History shows otherwise.

Forum Member

History shows otherwise.
    The sad part is you are right. Neither party, despite what they might claim, has made any meaningful effort to reduce spending or balance the budget.

That is a shame.

Forum Member

Don't confuse Conservatives with Republicans. Two entirely different entities.

However, once again you blatantly show your political bias by ignoring the lack of the Democrats to do exactly what you say the Conservatives do not do.

See, each political party is just a bunch of talking heads that do nothing but lie to the electorate.

Forum Member

Don't confuse Conservatives with Republicans. Two entirely different entities.
    Really? Then could you tell us which individual conservatives supported in the 2000 and 2004 election for president? Bush ran as a conservative. If he wasn't a conservative, why was he supported by conservatives.

However, once again you blatantly show your political bias by ignoring the lack of the Democrats to do exactly what you say the Conservatives do not do.
    This statement (like conservative ideology) makes no sense.

See, each political party is just a bunch of talking heads that do nothing but lie to the electorate.
    Which means they are no different than any other entity that is comprised of human beings.

Forum Member

Our government is devouring our country, one tax dollar at a time.
    Sad thing is that they are doing it without even collecting the tax dollars. The twits in D.C. and many state capitals are spending way more than they ever take in.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/268.html

As broke as we hear California is, they are in the middle of the pack.....whereas my now, former (THANKFULLY) state is right at the top. Yet the twit politicians won't reform their spending, won't reform their tax structures, and won't do anything to stop it. In the next 20 years this country is soooooooooooooooo screwed, financially speaking.

Forum Member

Really? Then could you tell us which individual conservatives supported in the 2000 and 2004 election for president? Bush ran as a conservative. If he wasn't a conservative, why was he supported by conservatives.
    They were stupid to do so. However given Al Gore and John Kerry as the opposing candidates - they went with the lesser of two evils. No different than any other election in more recent times.

This statement (like conservative ideology) makes no sense.
    Sure it does. The Democrats were given the keys to the proverbial car, as our President puts it. They were elected to cut spending, control deficit spending, and reign in the government. Nancy Pelosi even promised as much. The Dems even got the Presidency. So "controlling" BOTH houses of Congress and the Executive branch.....they added untold billions to the annual spending, added untold billions to our annual deficit, added untold billions to the national debt. They lost the Congress doing exactly what the Republicans did when they were in same position. Hence, there is no difference between the two parties, and - you (as is typical) only blame Conservatives/Republicans.

The liberal ideology does not always make sense either. Tax everything and anything, give money to people without any oversight, pass laws "to see what's in it," care for everyone (not a bad concept) without the ability to pay for it out of funds that you actually have, support abortion but have problems with the death penalty (while Republicans and many conservatives have the opposite view), give money and benefits to illegal immigrants (who by the mere fact of being in any nation have broken the law), and we could go on and on.

Many of the Democrat/Liberal ideas are great, however being politicians, they would rather pay for things without having the money, while in the next breath complaining about the deficit and debt and how the other party caused it.

Which means they are no different than any other entity that is comprised of human beings.
    Not necessarily true. Yet if they are no different, why do you kow-tow to only the Dems, rarely criticize them, but cannot wait to lambaste the Conservatives/Democrats?
    Last edited by DaSharkie; 01-02-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Forum Member

They were stupid to do so. However given Al Gore and John Kerry as the opposing candidates - they went with the lesser of two evils. No different than any other election in more recent times.
    Uhh...this is hysterical. Once again. Who were conservatives supporting if not Bush. Which individual should they have supported to get the nomination in both those elections? Your deflection with Gore and Kerry is just that, a deflection. Both of them could have gone into the Oval Office and slept for eight years and done less damage than Bush.

Sure it does. The Democrats were given the keys to the proverbial car, as our President puts it. They were elected to cut spending, control deficit spending, and reign in the government. Nancy Pelosi even promised as much. The Dems even got the Presidency. So "controlling" BOTH houses of Congress and the Executive branch.....they added untold billions to the annual spending, added untold billions to our annual deficit, added untold billions to the national debt. They lost the Congress doing exactly what the Republicans did when they were in same position. Hence, there is no difference between the two parties, and - you (as is typical) only blame Conservatives/Republicans.
    Quite a task for someone to undertake after the controlling party just ran that car into the ditch. Using that analogy, the tow service to pull it out of the ditch is expensive. BTW, Obama's first budget has a lower deficit than Bush's last budget. The facts don't square with your rant.

The liberal ideology does not always make sense either. Tax everything and anything, give money to people without any oversight, pass laws "to see what's in it," care for everyone (not a bad concept) without the ability to pay for it out of funds that you actually have, support abortion but have problems with the death penalty (while Republicans and many conservatives have the opposite view), give money and benefits to illegal immigrants (who by the mere fact of being in any nation have broken the law), and we could go on and on.
    More Faux Nooz talking points that lack factual substance.

Many of the Democrat/Liberal ideas are great, however being politicians, they would rather pay for things without having the money, while in the next breath complaining about the deficit and debt and how the other party caused it.
    You must have been asleep during the Bush years. He launched two wars without a way to pay for them other than debt.

Not necessarily true. Yet if they are no different, why do you kow-tow to only the Dems, rarely criticize them, but cannot wait to lambaste the Conservatives/Democrats?
    I responded to your statement. I'm not going to make your argument for you.

Forum Member

Uhh...this is hysterical. Once again. Who were conservatives supporting if not Bush. Which individual should they have supported to get the nomination in both those elections? Your deflection with Gore and Kerry is just that, a deflection. Both of them could have gone into the Oval Office and slept for eight years and done less damage than Bush.
    Yet neither did win. Both were lackluster candidates, as evidenced by their losses. Which is really sad, because President Bush was not the most stellar person to ever run for elected office.

As for who Conservatives should have supported, I don't know, there really wasn't anyone else running. And I never said they supported anyone else. You REALLY ought to read what I post and not try to read into anything. I realize that is not your way.....but you ought to try it sometime.

That being said, as is typical of most elections, you get two people that pretty much stink and you pick the one that you feel will hurt you, as an individual, less.

Quite a task for someone to undertake after the controlling party just ran that car into the ditch. Using that analogy, the tow service to pull it out of the ditch is expensive. BTW, Obama's first budget has a lower deficit than Bush's last budget. The facts don't square with your rant.
    Right. That has been your excuse for the past few years, it takes more time, money, blah, blah, blah....to get out. Well, the Dems had "control" of the nation's purse strings for 2 years under President Bush, and 2 years under President Obama. Four years of the Democrats in "control" doing NOTHING, not a single thing, to cut spending, slow deficit spending, cut the national debt, and do WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO....and more importantly, what the electorate gave them authority to do. Instead, the amount of deficit spending increased, national debt burden increased, and we are in worse financial straits. It may take "longer" to do it, but if you don't actually do anything, it is even tougher.

The Republicans were stupid for doing what they did under President Bush, but when you do NOTHING to correct those actions, you pay the price....you lose "control."

No cuts to farm subsidies, pork projects, pet programs that are local responsibilities (FIRE Act, SAFER, COPS, etc..,) No, instead we pass health care "reform" that does nothing, adds to the debt, and does not cut health care costs (shocker!) Instead, we pass Cars for Clunkers, which actually COST us more than it was supposed to, while doing nothing but drive up the cost of used cars. Hell, even here in Massachusetts they were able to siphon off over $30,000,000 for a private museum and center in honor of one Edward M. Kennedy. Great use of taxpayer monies there!

As for your statement about the first budget of President Obama having less deficit spending than President Bush's last.....that matter could be debated, and the truth is a bit muddied, even if anyone concede's the point, the FY 2011 budget has the largest deficit in history. As I said, nothing has changed under "Democratic" control. Both parties are just as corrupt as the other.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n7138088.shtml

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/...cit_chart.html

More Faux Nooz talking points that lack factual substance.
    I don't watch "faux news", haven't for years. Then again you know that because I have stated so many times. Nice try though

You must have been asleep during the Bush years. He launched two wars without a way to pay for them other than debt.
    He "launched" 2 wars with the approval of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans. Both Democrats and Republicans voted to extend funding for both of those wars.

As for debt, one could always make cuts. There is a lot of money to cut from the Federal budget. No one will do it, because politicians of both parties lack the intestinal fortitude to do what is necessary in tough times.....so they keep spending.

You, as is typical, opted to not address the matter. The only things Democrats and Liberals can do is blame President Bush. While he was the President, there are a lot of other folks that did nothing to stop it. And when given "control" of both houses of Congress, then the Presidency, they just kept on spending in the same manner.

I responded to your statement. I'm not going to make your argument for you.
    If you say so.

Forum Member

So....how many Democrats have screwed up since they took office?
    I lost count at all of them
    Benton Fire District Four
    Ladder One
    First Due!

Caddo Parish Fire District 1
    Career Firefighter/Paramedic

When things get rough, just say:
    Acabo de perder cinco minutos de su vida.

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Constitution Party

Dem's and Repub's are talking heads. That's why the grass roots Tea Party has taken root. I think with in two to four years the Tea Party movement will evolve into a third party, The Constitution Party. Go to a consumption tax. Need a State Constitutional assembly to inact several amendments to the US Constitution. Term Limits for Senate and House of Reps. 8 years max. A balanced budget amendment. Many states have both in their constitutions.
    Repeal seperate healthcare and retirement packages for elected Federal officials. ObamaCare and Social Security for all. Maybe they wouldn't be raiding the SS. system if they were invested in it.

Forum Member

And I predict what few elements of the movement aren't yet under the control of the Republican Party soon will be, and even if a few genuine Tea Party candidates sneak through, it's only a matter of time before the uprising as a whole gets castrated, just like every grass-roots movement does in this country. Its leaders will be bought off and sucked into the two-party bureaucracy, where its platform will be whittled down until the only things left are those that the GOP's campaign contributors want anyway: top-bracket tax breaks, free trade and financial deregulation. The rest of it — the sweeping cuts to federal spending, the clampdown on bailouts, the rollback of Roe v. Wade — will die on the vine as one Tea Party leader after another gets seduced by the Republican Party and retrained for the revolutionary cause of voting down taxes for Goldman Sachs executives.

Forum Member

Yet neither did win. Both were lackluster candidates, as evidenced by their losses. Which is really sad, because President Bush was not the most stellar person to ever run for elected office.
    Gore sort of won. He got more votes than Bush. Kerry lost the popular vote by 2.5%. The slimmest margin of victory for an incumbent wartime president.

As for who Conservatives should have supported, I don't know, there really wasn't anyone else running. And I never said they supported anyone else. You REALLY ought to read what I post and not try to read into anything. I realize that is not your way.....but you ought to try it sometime.
    So the statement about not really supporting Bush is empty rhetoric. Conservatives supported him unconditionally.

That being said, as is typical of most elections, you get two people that pretty much stink and you pick the one that you feel will hurt you, as an individual, less.
    And that's why I voted for Gore and Kerry. I actually bothered to read up on Bush. He'd been a failure at everything he'd done his entire life.

Right. That has been your excuse for the past few years, it takes more time, money, blah, blah, blah....to get out. Well, the Dems had "control" of the nation's purse strings for 2 years under President Bush, and 2 years under President Obama. Four years of the Democrats in "control" doing NOTHING, not a single thing, to cut spending, slow deficit spending, cut the national debt, and do WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO....and more importantly, what the electorate gave them authority to do. Instead, the amount of deficit spending increased, national debt burden increased, and we are in worse financial straits. It may take "longer" to do it, but if you don't actually do anything, it is even tougher.
    Dems have had slowed the amount of the annual deficit. Bush did (and conservatives hid the fact) not put the wartime spending on the budget. Making it appear lower. Obama has done away with that practice. Hence the sticker shock. The Dems were only in control the last two years of the Bush Administration. Meaning they only had input on his last budget. Right about the time the economy collapsed because of conservative policies like defunding regulatory agencies or not enforcing regulations.

The Republicans were stupid for doing what they did under President Bush, but when you do NOTHING to correct those actions, you pay the price....you lose "control."

No cuts to farm subsidies, pork projects, pet programs that are local responsibilities (FIRE Act, SAFER, COPS, etc..,) No, instead we pass health care "reform" that does nothing, adds to the debt, and does not cut health care costs (shocker!) Instead, we pass Cars for Clunkers, which actually COST us more than it was supposed to, while doing nothing but drive up the cost of used cars. Hell, even here in Massachusetts they were able to siphon off over $30,000,000 for a private museum and center in honor of one Edward M. Kennedy. Great use of taxpayer monies there!
    Many of which have done a great job of keeping the economy from collapsing into the abyss.

As for your statement about the first budget of President Obama having less deficit spending than President Bush's last.....that matter could be debated, and the truth is a bit muddied, even if anyone concede's the point, the FY 2011 budget has the largest deficit in history. As I said, nothing has changed under "Democratic" control. Both parties are just as corrupt as the other.
    See above remarks on waritime spending.

I don't watch "faux news", haven't for years. Then again you know that because I have stated so many times. Nice try though
    Yet you parrot their talking points almost verbatim.

He "launched" 2 wars with the approval of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans. Both Democrats and Republicans voted to extend funding for both of those wars.
    And? My point was that he put forth no way to pay for them other than debt.

As for debt, one could always make cuts. There is a lot of money to cut from the Federal budget. No one will do it, because politicians of both parties lack the intestinal fortitude to do what is necessary in tough times.....so they keep spending.
    Clinton submitted balanced budgets.

You, as is typical, opted to not address the matter. The only things Democrats and Liberals can do is blame President Bush. While he was the President, there are a lot of other folks that did nothing to stop it. And when given "control" of both houses of Congress, then the Presidency, they just kept on spending in the same manner.
    Because Bush deserves significant credit for getting us into this mess.

If you say so.
    I do.

Back In Black

Yet you parrot their talking points almost verbatim.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks Mr. Huffington!
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefKN View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks Mr. Huffington!
    No, no, no. He has denied reading that site in the past.

Thread Information