Forum Member

Default Need Colorado Area CPAT ASAP

My CPAT has expired and I need a current CPAT for Application this December. I'm in Denver CO but I can travel in CO and Southern WY. Needs to be before the 17th. Ive found a few but not in time.

Any Help is Greatly Appreciated.

Forum Member

Default l

PM sent, hope that works for ya

Forum Member

i need one too. Have you found a location yet?

Forum Member

By the looks of the timeline that CSFD put up on their website, you have until February 11 to get a valid CPAT. You don't need it to apply in Dec.

*** From their website ***
    Documentation

Valid Candidate Physical Abilities Test (CPAT) must be received by the CSFD Human Resources Office no later than 5:00 p.m. MST (Feb 11th, 2011).

I would check with PPCC (Pikes Peak Community College) to see if they're putting one on early next year. In the past it sounds like they try to time their class with any upcoming hirings.

Only other places that I know that do the CPAT around here is Parker and Castle Rock (CRFD just did one in Nov, but it never hurts to call).

Forum Member

AIMS community college is doing a CPAT in december

Forum Member

kooskoos1, got your pm. Called AIMS and talked to an instructor, turns out they are puting a CPAT through in DEC but its already filled up. However I did some more research on what yjbrody64 posted and it turns out that CO Springs indeed does not require the CPAT before FEB 11th. Getting a CPAT done asap is still going to be important though, it seems like everybody needs one this time of year so slots are filling up fast. Also Heads up for you guys out there with EMT-B, just a rumor but I heard Poudre Valley is going to be accepting apps soon.

Forum Member

Default Poudre Fire Authority Testing

As The_Irishman eluded to, the Poudre Fire Authority is testing this Spring (2011). I am with PFA and acting as the lead recruiter this year. I encourage everyone to go to our website at www.poudre-fire.org and click on the Employment tab for inforamtion. We will be pulling more people from this hiring list then we have in over a decade on other lists. Excellent list to shoot for. If you need more specific information, please email me directly at sprice@poudre-fire.org

Thanks

Forum Member

Default CPAT at Pike's Peak full

Found CPAT in KS in time for Colo Springs Deadline. If you missed it and want to share ride: Test cost $85; Date 1/28, register by 1/14 (can do over the phone with credit card), 8 hr drive. I want to turn around in one day. This will mean leaving in the middle of the night, taking the test mid-morning, and driving back the same day. This might be rough for some, but I'm going either way. Look up the post on Denver Craig's List to contact me.

Forum Member

I'm not sure who the contact person is, but Pikes Peak Community College used to host one annually. Might be worth looking into.
    Fire Service Interview questions - The blog that has REAL interview questions for firefighters, Engineers, Lieutenants, and Captains !

Thread Information